close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Blonde Horseback Riding

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Twisted Steel, Aug 1, 2002.

1. Twisted Steel

Twisted Steel And Sex Appeal

A blonde decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no lessons or prior experience. She mounts the horse unassisted and the horse immediately springs into motion. It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but the blonde begins to slip from the saddle. In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway.

The horse gallops along, seemingly ignorant of it's slipping rider. Finally, giving up her frail grip, the blonde attempts to leap away from the horse and throw herself to safety. Unfortunately, her foot becomes entangled in the stirrup, and she is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground over and over.

As her head is battered against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when to her great fortune, Bobby, the Wal-Mart greeter, sees her and unplugs the horse.

Thank God for heroes.

2. Brianna

Brianna .

OH MY GOD.....The same thing happened to me the other day too!!! It was the most terrifying thing EVER! Only, I was at K-Mart, and my hero was Rick. (Did I mention I'm blonde?) ;f ;f

3. pasonbill

pasonbill Deceased

This won't happen if you beat the horse
    unmercifully before you get on it.

4. Bannack

Bannack

And here, I thought this only happened to JB Hunt truck drivers on their time off. Dang blonds hoggen the show ;a ;a ;a

5. Danimal

Danimal Disappointed Millennium Member

I have to ask....why do people pick on the JB Hunt guys? I know nothing about the industry, but the truckers I've talked with all seem to hate JB Hunt drivers. Any insights here?

6. kels

kels

In the good old days, JB HUNT is/was seen as a truck driving school.
    The way the story goes is that the FEDS would pay 50% of a new drivers wages while they were learning to drive a truck.
    The good drivers that survived would go on to better jobs when
    they got some time between the wheel. The bad drivers got fired
    after doing something very stupid. Some of the wrecks were supposed to be horrific.
    The best story I heard about this was one of the trainees managed to jackknife a big rig in a KMart parking lot and turn it over. So that
    year at Christmas, there was a joke about a toy JB HUNT semi on sale. You wound it up and it turned over all by its self.

This story and 65 cents might get you a cup of coffee.

If you want a list of JB HUNT jokes-let me know..........

7. Guest

"And here, I thought this only happened to JB Hunt truck drivers on their time off"

Of course, you heard about JB wanting to start a tanker fleet. Had to give up, though. Drivers kept drowning trying to put in load locks... :);f

8. Guest

Swift is worse than JB! Trust me, I know. Please don't rub it in too
    much...I'll take that JB list, though! Got any Swift ones? :)