BLM in London Throw Bricks at Police Horses

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Jun 6, 2020.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

View: https://youtu.be/eZWjQU90A1M

View: https://youtu.be/lQEp0FqS0RE

"UPDATE — Chaotic Scene In London — BLM rioters attack police horses with bricks, officer possibly killed, leftists laugh…

[​IMG]

The horse was clearly spooked and bucking while galloping out of control. Ian Miles Cheong, managing editor of Human Events, tweeted that rioters had thrown bricks at the animal and that the officer was seriously injured.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/mayhem-in-london-blm-rioters-attack-police-horses/ "

BLM are animals. This officer is severely injured.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
    Cambo, Quijibo, bigj480 and 7 others like this.
  2. FullClip

FullClip Native Mainiac CLM

Madness knows no boundaries or borders. The left wing kooks are always waiting for any excuse to riot.

n2g, JFrame, Quijibo and 10 others like this.

3. NoJoy

NoJoy

It’s time to put armor back on the horses. No more screwing around

96C01C63-B514-4E2E-891A-9C4A22F9EE09.jpeg

4. Caver 60

Caver 60

Words fail me.

n2g, G17Jake, rogn and 1 other person like this.
  5. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

It's pretty hard to feel any sympathy for the British police, when they have been ignoring, allowing, and actively covering up the industrial scale Muslim gang rapes of little white girls for decades.

Maybe that British cop lying on the ground in the photo is one of the ones who allowed Muslims to gang rape little white girls, while saying that the little white girls "will never contribute anything to society" and "should have been drowned at birth."

Let me try again..............nope, sympathy meter for British cops still at zero.

The British police chose to side with the enemies of their own people. Let them suffer the consequences.

Fellow police made my life torture for trying to stop Rochdale sex ring, claims detective

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/8...ng-rapists-Rochdale-child-abuse-Maggie-Oliver

Asian grooming gang free to roam streets because officers were told to 'find other ethnicities' to investigate, detective claims

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...knowingly-neglected-girls-exploited-grooming/

‘There’s a man who picked me up from school,’ she said. ‘I’d have sex with him. He took me to another house, where there were ten men sat in a circle. They passed me around like a ball and took it in turns to have sex with me.’

There was a lot of boasting from the abusers about ‘chilling with white girls’. Indeed, looking back, I believe strongly that we should have brought in a ‘racially aggravated’ element to the investigation. There was no doubt these girls were being targeted for their ethnicity — and the perception that white girls are ‘easy’.

"As I pondered over this, a senior officer turned to me. ‘Maggie, let’s be honest about this. What are these kids ever going to contribute to society?’ he said. ‘In my opinion, they should have just been drowned at birth.’"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-truth-Rochdale-sex-gangs-breaks-silence.html

6. 'Ol Grandad

'Ol Grandad Director of civil unrest

It's time to start dropping these POS!

7. Justamessenger

Justamessenger

You need to look up the word ‘prejudice’, understand what it means, and take a long look in the mirror.

Darkangel1846 likes this.
  8. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

How,when it's the truth.The .gov over there have ordered the police to coddle "perps",this is what they get.I believe the mayor of london is muslim,so they get away with what they want.The subjects over here are gonna get fed up with it and act accordingly.'08. :upeyes:

bigj480, happyguy, G17Jake and 3 others like this.
  9. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

I have heard claims that the Police allowed rape of children. I don’t know it to be true. It could be. If so I hope they rot in prison at minimum. Do you have direct contact in Europe? I don’t.
    This is documented. (Ok it could be from a movie). I don’t Totally trust media, much less web....
    Even if some Police are as bad, worse then criminals...here or in Europe. I still believe the majority are trying to do good. Those criminals would avoid confronting riots. Because they don’t care about anything but money, blackmail against them, sex, drugs....
    So IMO even if some Officers are on the take in Europe. The ones getting hurt are likely the good ones.
    If nothing else cruelty to animals.

n2g, DAKA and Mr Meeseeks like this.
  10. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

Teenage white British girl raped, sexually abused, and tortured by Muslims for years.

What do the British police do?

Arrest the British white girl, and let the Pakistani Muslim rapists go free.

https://trad-news.blogspot.com/2020/05/ellie-williams-muslim-rape-gang-case.html

https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2020/05/20/barrow-rape-gangs/

https://twitter.com/justiceforellie?lang=en

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ang-beat-burned-drugged-force-having-sex.html

Sympathy meter for British traitor cops still at zero. They have chosen to take the side of the enemies of the British people, in exchange for a paycheck and pension. Let them suffer the consequences of their treason.

11. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

When white British girls are gang raped and sexually abused by Muslims, the British police usually ignore it and turn a blind eye. Often, they even arrest the white victim for "prostitution" or similar "crimes." Because arresting the white victim won't result in them being called "racist" or "Islamophobic."

The British cops arrest people like Tommy Robinson who speak out and tell the truth about Muslims raping white girls, while turning a blind eye to the Muslim rapists.

"The police hadn’t interviewed Amber as one of the victims. Instead, they’d arrested her — on suspicion of procuring a child into prostitution.

Her crime? Accompanying a friend who was four months younger to the kebab shop where some of the abusers hung out.

Yet at 15, she was an under-age victim herself, groomed by paedophiles and in no sense a ‘madam’.

Rochdale police never charged Amber. By arresting her, however, they managed to traumatise and alienate her entire family.

Meanwhile, her sister, Ruby, had been raped by a married Asian man at the age of 12, and subsequently had an abortion.

Early on, I’d been astonished to discover that social workers had compiled lists of dozens of these abused children, and repeatedly called in the police — but nothing had been done.

After coercing them into sex, their abusers would pass them on to older men for sex, using cash incentives or threats of violence, or both.

There were sex parties involving up to 20 Asian men and one white girl, who was expected to have sex with them all in return for a few quid.

From the information we already had, I learned that she’d repeatedly told the authorities — police, social services, sexual health, council and education representatives — that her girls were being sexually abused. Nothing had been done, despite the fact that one of her daughters was 12.

She sighed. ‘I kept banging on doors, but no one would listen. Then, just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse, they arrested Amber.

‘They put her in a police cell for seven hours. She was 15 and terrified out of her wits. She’d done nothing wrong, Maggie."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-truth-Rochdale-sex-gangs-breaks-silence.html

The British police enthusiastically arrest people for "hate speech" and "Islamophobic speech" and "homophobic speech," while allowing Muslims to gang rape over a million white British girls.

The British police are traitors and cowards who have chosen to become enemies of the British people.

Sympathy meter for British cops getting bricks thrown at them is still at zero.

12. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

I do feel sorry for the poor horses.

They didn't allow Muslims to gang rape a million little white British girls.

The horses didn't do anything wrong.

"Child sex abuse gangs could have assaulted ONE MILLION youngsters in the UK"

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029

Note: The Mirror is a left-wing newspaper that normally tries to make Muslims look good and downplay their bad behavior, so the true number of white British girls gang raped by Muslims is probably significantly higher than 1 million.

13. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

Again I don’t know if that’s true. Are you in Europe? I don’t doubt it myself. But I like facts. Even so.
    Let those who contribute ANYTHING wreck everything? Heck no.

14. spork

spork Caffeinator

There was a thread recently that discussed whether to target the horse or the rider in combat (I think it was about Indians or something...I forget).

FullClip and happyguy like this.
  15. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

Folks,the shtf is now.It's worldwide,fill yer larders,the food won't go bad.Help friends/develop com networks.Remember info is the most important thing in the world.You can't react to a situation without info,scanners/ham/sw band radios.It's gonna get worse,I don't know if'n november will change it.'08.

16. EOS

EOS National Capitalist

It’s time for BLM to be designated as a terrorist organization. Apprehend or shoot all members

17. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

"Female police officer suffered a collapsed lung, broken collarbone and shattered ribs after being thrown from her horse when Black Lives Matter protesters pelted them with missiles - including a BIKE

• Riot police were forced to guard Downing Street last night after red flares were hurled over security gates
    • Horse bolted when it was hit by a missile; its woman rider was knocked unconscious when it hit traffic lights
    • After that groups of men hurled two Boris bikes at police horses, startling the terrified animals
    • Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick said she is 'saddened and depressed' that 14 officers were injured
    • Protests come amid warnings that coronavirus remains threat and social distancing measures are essential
    • Both Priti Patel and Matt Hancock had said people should not gather in large groups for safety
    • **Do you know the mounted officer injured at the demonstrations? Email [email protected]**
    • Here’s how to help people impacted by Covid-19
    By JEMMA CARR and JAMES FIELDING and HENRY MARTIN FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 04:47 EDT, 7 June 2020 | UPDATED: 07:15 EDT, 7 June 2020

The police officer injured after falling off her horse at yesterday’s Black Lives Matter protest suffered a broken collar bone, broken ribs and a collapsed lung, MailOnline can reveal. The mounted officer is still receiving treatment in hospital but is likely to be off duty for four months while she recovers, the Metropolitan Police Federation revealed.

She was flung violently into traffic lights outside Downing Street in central London after a protester hurled a bike and other missiles at her horse, causing the animal to bolt riderless back down Whitehall. Federation Chairman Ken Marsh the officer thrown from the horse is 'a hero'.

Metropolitan Police Commissioner Cressida Dick has said she is 'deeply saddened and depressed' that 14 officers were injured in 'shocking' assaults during clashes with a minority of protesters in central London on Saturday - in addition to 13 hurt in earlier protests this week. She said officers have 'made a number of arrests and justice will follow', adding that the number of assaults was 'shocking and completely unacceptable'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...falling-horse-Black-Lives-Matter-protest.html "

BengalBacker likes this.
  18. Pythonman

Pythonman

This was not London’s finest hour.

Darkangel1846, happyguy and Glasgow like this.
  19. Deployment Solu

Deployment Solu Kydex Crafter

Sounds like they need about 300 undercover IDF girls to infiltrate London. Those muzzie boys will learn real quick not all women are easy!!!!

BobbyS likes this.
  20. thewitt

thewitt

London wants its police to be kind and gentle... well the bad guys will ride roughshod over the kind and gentle every time.

NoStress, n2g, Quijibo and 2 others like this.