BLM Activist in "Justice for Breonna Taylor" T-shirt kills 3 in bar owned by retired police officer

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Bren, Sep 20, 2020.

1. kahrcarrier

kahrcarrier FAHRENHEIT

Yay, the wife needs to go into Louisville this week to pick up a project.

Oh well, I'll go with her, both of us carry daily, and hopefully we are far away from any downtown shenanigans if the Breonna Taylor announcement hits the airwaves soon as is rumored.

Not sure of the address we are going to, but I think it is east of downtown. I think we will wait to eat lunch until after we cross the Sherman Minton into Hoosier territory.

Caver 60 likes this.
  2. wprebeck

wprebeck Have you seen me?

If you're heading to the east end, screw the Sherman Minton. Pony up the couple of dollars and take the new bridge that sits over Prospect. Taking I-64 just puts you in the middle of downtown and I could see the turds trying to screw up stuff - especially around the 9th Street exit on I-64.

Take I-265 all the way around, if you're coming from that way and heading east. It'll save you potential trouble.

3. Scamp57

Scamp57

I hope he gets the chair.

IamtheNRA likes this.
  4. kahrcarrier

kahrcarrier FAHRENHEIT

Okay. Thanks, will do. I do believe the spousal unit has a bridge pass on her windshield, so we'll take your suggestion. Just in the habit of taking I-64 into the city because we used to live in Georgetown. [Indiana} Thanks again, makes sense........

5. wprebeck

No problem. If you need anything, let me know. I'm not there anymore, but have friends in low places, lol.

kahrcarrier likes this.
  6. captcurly

captcurly

Thank you MSM. The MSM is really fanning the flames of hate. This is a constant barrage of pure hate for Trump, LE and conservatives. BLM is a terrorist org. but most are afraid to call them on it. He if you do you are a racist. Well I will call them on it and they can call me whatever they want. Yes I just don't give a rat's ass anymore. Regards to all at GT and now more than ever you must be careful out there.

Caver 60 likes this.
  7. Biggy1

Biggy1

I had a table at the gun show in Columbus, Ohio yesterday. About an hour before it ended, a young black gangbanger was shot to death about 50ft from the entrance. Shot by another young black gangbanger over who knows what. This is what you get when you have thousands upon thousands of black and white, bed hopping bastard makers across our Country, and families with no fathers. They have absolutely no sense of right or wrong, or just don't care. Thanks in part to LBJ's and the Democrat Party's war on poverty initiative in 1964, our Country is reaping what it has sowed. That is absolutely undebatable !!!

Vote Trump and Republican on November 3rd, as the *good* future of our *great* Country is at stake. And one more thing, turn off the GD **fake** news, **forever* !!!

8. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

My first thought when I read this was: "the press will try to spin that as being related to the gun show." So I googled.

Sure, enough, even the local Fox station:

Police say 1 person dead in shooting outside an Ohio gun show
    The shooting occurred in the parking lot of the building, a former shopping mall, where visitors were leaving the Westland Mall Gun Show operated by C & E Gun Shows, Inc.

The website for the company located in Pembroke, Virginia, said it operates shows through the U.S. The Westland Mall show was scheduled to run Sept. 19-20.

The large number of people who need to be interviewed will likely require more time than normal for the investigation, Gofstein said.

-------------------------------------------------

Looks like they are spinning ahrd to make it look related to the gun show.

Police say 1 person dead in shooting outside gun show at Columbus mall

Mother, daughter run for cover from fatal shooting outside gun show at former Westland Mall

1 dead in shooting at a Columbus, Ohio, gun show

Caver 60 and BlueBacker like this.
  9. Dukeboy01

Dukeboy01 Pretty Ladies!

I don't know. If there had been a car show going on instead of a gun show, I think the media would have written the exact same headlines with "car show" instead of "gun show.") I don't think describing something accurately should qualify as bias.

I guess they could have just said "outside a Columbus mall," except it seems the mall is abandoned and not actually functioning as a place of retail business. Referring only to the mall doesn't really convey the circumstances of why anyone was at the location.

If the national media starts reporting on the Columbus incident, with only one body dropped, before it reports on the Louisville incident with three down, then I will be totally onboard with you regarding bias.

Sharkey likes this.
  10. PennsWoods

PennsWoods

"Well gee officer I never thought to keep the serial numbers handy, Ive had that thing in my truck for years!"

Caver 60 likes this.
  11. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Probably true. Further research says that while it is an 860,000 square foot indoor mall, it is apparently closed. If that's true, the gun show may have been the only event at the mall. On the other hand, the mall is between the Roadhouse Nude Strip Club and a Bob Evans, so it's probably the scene of plenty of shootings, gun show or not.

Dukeboy01 and Caver 60 like this.
  12. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Do you know of some reason he wouldn't have been allowed to have a gun, before this? I can tell you he's never been convicted of a felony or anything more serious than a DUI last year.

Caver 60 likes this.
  13. wprebeck

Gee, I wonder how you know that, lol. While you're at it, can you see how many cases I still have pending?

14. Caver 60

Caver 60

I do keep the serial numbers of my carry guns and vehicle guns recorded. I guess some time I should take a day or so off, and record all the other serial numbers.

15. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

I used Microsoft Excel. I take a couple of pictures of each gun, paste them into a page of a spreadsheet with the serial number, rename the sheet tab with the make and model and the front page is an index of all of the guns with make, model, serial, where I got it, etc.

Then, when I buy or sell or trade, I can easily insert a new page and new lines on the index to keep everything in alphabetical order.

HarlDane and Caver 60 like this.
  16. Scott1970

Scott1970

We recover guns from criminals all the time which I have zero doubt have been stolen. But we can't return them to their rightful owners, because so few folks bother to record their serial numbers. They usually end up being sold to GT Distributors, so folks have a chance to accidentally buy their guns back I guess.

Once we took an old 1911 off a guy. It came back stolen seventeen years earlier out of Texas. He got his gun back, although it had been horribly ragged out over the years.

17. IamtheNRA

IamtheNRA

Fire up ol' Sparky!

18. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

In the latest update - all of our concerns are unfounded, because he wasn't wearing a Justice for Breonna t-shirt.

Louisville pub owner squashes rumors that triple homicide suspect had Breonna Taylor T-shirt

He was wearing a Kolin Kaepernick/Muhammad Ali #Freedom T-shirt.
    louisville-shooter-t-shirt.jpeg

So, yeah, that makes all the difference. :upeyes:

Well, Ali was all about killing black people who mixed with white people, and vice versa, and this nut shot a mixed-race group drinking together, so....

sas-G19 likes this.