Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm here in Madison Wisconsin and just ventured outside for the first time since the storm passed.....All I can say is

OH MY GOD! :shocked:

The snow is really piled up and the plows have completely covered up the cars on the streets. Those stupid people that parked on the street won't be getting their cars out until the spring thaw. The city is completely shut down....

It's crazy man.....crazy!

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
I feel for you my friend, we got plastered here in Oklahoma also:crying:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Love to see some pics if ya got 'em :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
I have been off work for 2 days in St. Louis. National Guard was called out. I-70 was shut down. Restaurants closed. What did we get? Maybe 2 inches of snow and a little ice. Doesn't get any lamer. Anyone have any idea how boring a hotel room is with nothing to do and no where to go? Thank god for beer!

·
Banned
3,031 Posts
What did the media call the similar 1967 storm that went through this same area?
I do not know. You tell me. I was not around back then.

“Act of God” maybe. Back then God got blamed for everything. Now it is us, the evil humans.

·
Raven
12,747 Posts
I was going to ride my motorcycle today, but it looked a little cloudy in the morning. Damn shame, too. Its perfect for a light jacket and a helmet on 2 wheels.

·
Dapper Dan
4,170 Posts
Northwest IN here and holy crap. I just shoveled my walk to get TO the car. Between 3 and 4 feet deep in most spots. Car is plowed in good too. Who knows when I'm leaving. :crying:

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
We got hammered here in Kansas City, Missouri too!!!!

·
Getting older every day!
2,944 Posts
From the storm warning I thought we were going to get hammered. We didn't get any snow. They were talking 18" of snow and up to an inch if ice. :upeyes:

I little freezing rain this morning and then it got up to 40 and was just rain. :dunno:

It's starting to snow now, maybe the worst has yet to come.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
I had to turn on the AC today :supergrin: I love Florida

·
Luggage
4,920 Posts
I need a bigger snowblower.

·
Boom Shacka
2,423 Posts
Yea, this morning was not to bad. Use common sense. The worse was big trucks getting stuck on the onramps to the freeway. Dug out to my car. Started it. LEt it warm up and drove out of the plowed snow.

No biggy. O see the real problem when someone has crap tires.

Now, as for the weather people. Well, they need to play it up to raise ratings. Then if they play it down. And the worse happens. Why didnt they warn us. Blah blah blah.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts