close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Blackside-45 on a G21?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by GuerrillaZoot, Jan 15, 2010.

1. GuerrillaZoot

GuerrillaZoot

All right, this post actually has four questions in it:

1&2) Has anyone used a Gem-Tech suppressor on a Glock 21? How well did it perform?

3&4) Has anyone used Quicken's software to create a trust to avoid needing a Sheriff or CLEO to sign off on purchasing a suppressor? How long did it take to create the trust?

2. blinddog

blinddog

3. GuerrillaZoot

GuerrillaZoot

Supposedly a legit way to go about it after speaking to a CLEO and a gun store owner. Not really a way to circumvent the law, just a way to speed up the process to purchase one without getting some hard-*** Sheriff to give me permission to own something or getting my fingers printed. I maintain security clearances for my military work, so I don't need some no-clearance small-time county cop with a chip on his shoulder for gun owners telling me that I am or am not trustworthy.

How did the accuracy of your Glock differ while equipped with a Gem-Tech suppressor?

4. Taz

Taz

You might be better off asking those questions on silencer talk or some forum dedicated to class 3 stuff. There is a lawyer out of Houston that does a number of NFA trusts. He runs a website at www.TexasNFATrust.com Have never used him so you mileage may vary. Quicken is VERY generic and NOT geared towards NFA stuff. I am contemplating the NFA trust vs the LLC route, but if i go the trust route I'll spend the $$ on a lawyer to draft it. I am not too keen on being someones ***** in prison for the sake of a few $$.