close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Blackhawk Shirt

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by firedog03, Dec 11, 2010.

1. firedog03

firedog03

I have a like new Blackhawk Warrior Wear button up tactical shirt, long sleeve, Khaki color, size Large. I have had it about 6 months, worn it about 3-4 times, washed it about 3-4 times. however the last time I washed it, my son left an ink pen in his pants pocket. so needless to say, most everything got ink spots and blotches, and most of it was my wardrobe. it would be a good range shirt or work shirt, SO..if someone wants this shirt, I will pretty much give it to you. all I ask for is $8..that should cover the shipping.**SOLD**

here is a link to the shirt on the Blackhawk site
    http://www.blackhawk.com/product/Warrior-Wear-Tactical-Shirt-Long-Sleeve,1411,78.htm

Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
  2. G17gen3

G17gen3

Received the shirt, thanks for the great deal! It will serve it's intended purpose well

3. M1AG30

M1AG30

Like the Michigan Tactical officers Assoc. logo on your profile... you a member?

4. ghilliefool

ghilliefool in the bushes..

You gonna dye that shirt a darker color to hide the spots and crap or just leave it as is for work or something? I wanted to get it and dye it darker so that mess would disappear and have a decent shirt..

5. G17gen3

G17gen3

Nah, I'm not gonna dye it, it's not too noticeable and just fine for it's intended purpose which is a camp/work/range/outdoor shirt. It's well made and chocked full of pockets. It was a great deal and I'm thankful for having it. I have a closet full of things that need sorted so when I'm done I'll be putting up some stuff on here.