Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As has been discussed, Florida is likely to become an open carry state in the near future. So I've given some thought as to how I might open carry if/when this happens (worst case scenario, I no longer worry about printing).

To cut to the chase, I was contemplating as big a gun as possible, maybe a Glock 37 to open carry, and strangely enough its probably the only glock blackhawk doesn't make a serpa holster for.

My question is, could I use a blackhawk serpa mean't for a Glock 38? I've never actually tried to put a Glock 22 or Glock 17 in my blackhawk holster mean't for a Glock 19, and I'm not sure if it would fit or not? I realize gun will be sticking out of the bottom, and I don't really care, as long as I could use it.

·
G21sf .45 ACP
259 Posts
Im my 19 serpa holster, a 17 fits just fine. Barely sticks out at the end but everything fits and works correctly

-Will

·
TEXAS COWBOY
722 Posts
I have the Blackhawk Serpa that fits the G31....My G32 & G33 fit in it just fine (the shorter Glocks are just fine in the longer holster)....therefore, I would think that a longer Glock would just stick out the bottom about 1/2 inch or so.....I know this doesnt answer your question exactly....but, thats my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Keep on Glockin'

·
Inactive/Banned
3,554 Posts
Mine says it was made for a 26 but I have put a 22, 19 and a 27 in it without issue. As for your situation, it's possible but not sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts