close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

BlackHawk Holster for Model 26,27,33

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by HILLSIDEBLUE, Oct 25, 2006.

1. HILLSIDEBLUE

HILLSIDEBLUE

I have a used Blackhawk Executive Protection Hip Holster for sale......The holster is good for right or left hand use..........

Blackhawk says it's for a GLOCK 26, 27, 33, but I know you could use it for full sized GLOCK because the bottom is open to accommodate a longer slide and barrel........

Made from what they call Ballistic Nylon.......Nice and soft inside so it won't scratch or mar your slide.......

Full combat grip before you pull the weapon out......

Has an adjustable thumb snap, attached with Velcro, which is removable for range use.........You can put a belt through the loops on outside of weapon or behind weapon........

I've never actually used the holster, got a custom leather holster as a gift, so it's really brand new, I just don't have the bag it came in.........All Blackhawk holsters have a lifetime replacement warranty.........

I want $20.00.......Pay Pal Address is twocruisin3@earthlink.net or send a Money Order after sending me a PM for mailing address......If you use Pay Pal, call the purchase "Sporting Goods" and don't mention guns, you'll get us both kicked out........They like to pretend they're saving the world from evil handgunners.......

If you don't like the holster, mail it back for a full refund...

FREE SHIPPING TO CONT-US

Thanks for looking......

John
    twocruisin3@earthlink.net

PRICE REDUCED TO 20 BUCKS, FREE SHIPPING !!!

2. HILLSIDEBLUE

HILLSIDEBLUE