Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
I can't seem to find a Blackhawk CQC Serpa especially made for the Glock 34, even on the Blackhawk site. Can I assume that the holster for the 17 will handle the 34 well? Thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! That is helpful. Can any of you other guys give me some help and further suggestions? I am really having a difficult time finding a good IDPA holster for the G34. As I said, Blackhawk doesn't even list a holster for the G34 on their website, strange as that seems! For you competitors who shoot with the G34, what do you use? Thanks!

·
Registered
339 Posts
I use a CompTac paddle for my G34 in USPSA and IDPA. Blade Tech, KY Tac, Side armor are all great holsters. I would recommend any of the above.

Thanks! That is helpful. Can any of you other guys give me some help and further suggestions? I am really having a difficult time finding a good IDPA holster for the G34. As I said, Blackhawk doesn't even list a holster for the G34 on their website, strange as that seems! For you competitors who shoot with the G34, what do you use? Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts