Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Civil Liberties Matter
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was eyeballing the Yojimbo 2 for a while now and had to have it once it came out in all black. This is one slicey and stabby knife. Plastic wrap doesn’t stand a chance. I really like it, but like everything else, it doesn’t top the PM2 IMO.
452D8557-4A7C-426D-8007-5D15FFDE7CC8.jpeg

·
Anti-Federalist
21,582 Posts
A wharncliffe style blade is what I use for taking roofing samples. I've been using an Emerson Seax for that duty for awhile now and gets some comments as it is a large folder. Might need to pick up an uncoated version of that one.

Reactions: MFC4

·
Civil Liberties Matter
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A wharncliffe style blade is what I use for taking roofing samples. I've been using an Emerson Seax for that duty for awhile now and gets some comments as it is a large folder. Might need to pick up an uncoated version of that one.
Spyderco does a 50% off first responder and military/veteran discount from their website. I saved $50 over the typical online store. I am a huge fan of Spyderco.

·
Civil Liberties Matter
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really like it, but it needs a deeper carry pocket clip imo. I would to see Spyderco make a deep carry version of their regular clip. It has better retention than the wire clip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts