close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Blackberry Pearl

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Buffdragon, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Buffdragon

Buffdragon bug bitten

I have a lightly used Blackberry Pearl that is on the Cingular/AT&T network. I used this phone for a few months and just got the new 8300/curve (got a sweet package deal on 2 when I went in to buy one for my wife). so the Pearl gets to move on to someone else.

the phone lived in a acrylic case and wore a screen protector the whole time, so its in pretty good shape. no dead pixels or anything on the screen. still has a screen protector on it. small scratch next to the charging port, other than that, no scratches, just some rub marks from the case on the side edges.

phone comes with:

original cingular box and all contents (wall charger, software, etc)
    2 precut screen protectors (extra)
    1 smoke acrylic case (doesnt fit that well, although it would be better than nothing and I gave the one that was on the phone to my salesguy as a thank you)

phone has been wiped and is ready to set up with your service plan and SIM card.

$SPF

need certified funds as the wife and I are going to Vegas soon, so need some play money.
    THANKS!

if you need references, check me at ar15.com or eBay under "buffdragonsquid"

ETA: its come to my attention that it will most likely only work on the cingular/at&t network without "unlocking it". so keep that in mind.

2. naymless

naymless

if your sale falls through, let me know