close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Black Velvet Bulldog Fighter Custom knife

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by RobertHankins, Aug 15, 2003.

1. RobertHankins

RobertHankins

Black Velvet Bulldog Fighter
    Made from 1/4" 5160 that is edge quenched, Bead blasted and Industrial hardchromed for protection.
    Blade is 6 5/8" tip to front of guard and 11 3/4" OAL.
    This is the last blade made in this size in this configuration. There will be a numbered series of "Black Velvet Bowies" made later this year.
    Serious blade built for some real use in the field. Though lighter than you would expect as the grind was taken all the way to the false edge. Full strength by leaving almost full blade thickness where the false edge grind meets the primary grind.
    Handle is G10 with 416SS pommel and guard. Can sharpen the false edge upon customers request.
    Inludes Kydex sheath.
    [​IMG]

$225 delivered Conus
    CC acepted thru Paypal (Prefered) or USPS M/O, personal checks accepted as well.
    Email any questions you may have Robert Hankins: blinker123@qwest.net

2. loandr.

loandr.

I have had the pleasure of handling some of this guys work in person, and being the picky bastard i am :) let me tell you, he is one of the fastest up and coming young makers out there now...seriously, his blades offer a value for the buck that i have not seen in quite some time. GET on board while his prices are still rock bottom... for in my opinion they are sure to increase as does popularity. if I didnt have several in the fire with robert currently Id snatch this one up pronto as well!!!! Hes a true pro. and im tough to please;)
    loandr.

3. 13.45

13.45 NRA Benefactor