GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't see a thread specifically for any good black Friday scores so I started one.
For me I found 2,500 small pistol primers and 4 lbs of tight group powder.
The wife bought a new dishwasher and stove......thinking about this for a minute I think I came up on the short end of the stick somehow????

·
Premium Member
10,556 Posts
Didn't see a thread specifically for any good black Friday scores so I started one.
The wife bought a new dishwasher and stove......thinking about this for a minute I think I came up on the short end of the stick somehow????
Not at all, it just means you get to go spend more, to make things equal.

·
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got a hooker for 6 bucks and a pack of mavericks if that counts.
Trade ya some primers lol. Although thinking about it a $6 hooker....on second though I think I will keep my primers.

·
Registered
12,467 Posts
Doesn't she cook food for you on her stove and clean your dishes in the dishwasher?

Your primer and powder aren't doing anything for her so I think you did okay.

·
Standing my ground...
1,318 Posts
Look at the positive side, you don't have to wash dishes any more. *s*

Reactions: Trench Sweeper

·
****** Viejo
28,807 Posts
I bought myself an early Christmas present the other week from a big sporting store chain. $54.99 with free shipping IIRC. Today knife center offered it for "Black Friday" special price of $69.99 plus shipping, out of stock, PRE ORDER only. What a ruse. tom. :fist:

·
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Given today’s prices a stove and dishwasher might be cheaper than 2500 primers and 4 pounds of powder.
I got lucky at $70 per 1,000. Twice what they should be but alot cheaper than GB

1 - 14 of 14 Posts