Glock Talk banner

Black Friday Deals Mega Thread

5923 Views 31 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  GTAdmin
Hey there everyone! To help members find the real values out there, we’re pleased to announce a giveaway for the best deals as presented by the community itself.

White Product Shopping cart Rectangle Material property

What: Win an $50 Amazon Gift Card by posting Deals

Who: One winner selected at random from anyone who posts a Deal as a response to this thread between now and November 30th.

How: To be entered, simply post a deal to this thread as a response, being sure to include a link, price, and all pertinent details.

Why: A chance to win a gift card while also helping fellow community members sift through the flood and find the really great deals out there.

Requirements:
  • No commercial vendor or private party deals are permitted.
  • Prize amount is in US and Canada gift cards, and can only be used for North American Amazon purchases.
  • Winners will be announced in this thread and contacted via email/pm to respond within 3 days before another winner is drawn.

Thank you for helping to make your community a great place to find real value. Happy deal-hunting all, and we can’t wait to see all the great finds!

~ The Community Team
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
9,601 Posts
I tried to get some of those Razor electronic ear muffs, but that $29.97 price got them all up early. Gone by 08:00!
I kind of need a pair for range commands- though my hearing is still quite good, what I really like are the "listening device" qualities those earmuffs have.

· Registered
11,371 Posts
The contest is a great idea I wish all those entering good luck, and good luck shopping for bargains.💪

· Registered
75 Posts
Primary Arms has the Rise Armament RA-140 SST Super Sporting Trigger for 79.00 with the anti-walk trigger/hammer pins included. The RA-140 Flat is also available. A pretty good trigger for the $

· Registered
659 Posts

· Registered
5,701 Posts
Vedder Holsters has 20% off everything using code BF20

They regularly have 13%, 14%, or 15% sales throughout the year or deals on select products, but 20% off sitewide is rare.

· Registered
6,937 Posts

· Registered
11,371 Posts
Reactions: porschedog

· Registered
50 Posts
True Shot in Arizona has a few ammo/optic bundles available! This one is $399 for 1000 rounds of 9mm and a Riton optic. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

· Registered
5,437 Posts
Crossbreed 25% off some holsters and belts:
Bullhide belts holiday sale on some steel core belts:
BladeTech Thanksgiving sale:
Menards Black Friday:
Aero precision Black Friday sale:

· bene vivere
3,426 Posts
3 BOGO BLACK FRIDAY - CYBER MONDAY DEALS - NOW LIVE
Quality patriot t-shirts and hats with free shipping over $55.

Reactions: patmenace

· Registered
50 Posts
Similar to what PattonWasRight posted, Norma is having a Black Friday sale on their main site as well. $14.99/box for 9mm. Came out to $299.80 for a case with free shipping

· Registered
475 Posts
Midsouthshooters has some Black Friday specials. I bought another Delton lightweight upper

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.