Black eyes, face tattoos, and kindergarten

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by nmk, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Sharkey

Sharkey

So this is your reply after my post? Why don't you answer the questions I posed? So you aren't going to take me seriously because I was a cop? Again, who is making judgments now? I dealt with exceptions but also the norm. Humans are pretty crappy creatures.

2. Sharkey

Sharkey

So it is ok to look like a wacko just not be called on it? Got it. So I'm gonna guess there is no person as a paramedic that you work with that looks like that? I do empathize with a lot of folks just not ones that purposely go out of their way to be a freakshow.

3. Lampshade

Lampshade

Kinda funny how you lament how crappy and uncivil people are while completely embodying those traits yourself.

Jade Falcon likes this.
  4. Sharkey

Sharkey

Sure man, whatever. You don't know me. If you still want to be a hypocrite and judge me simply because I agree the guy is a freakshow and stating the obvious as fact, have at it.

Again, You just keep ignoring answering the questions. 1. Do you work with someone that looks like that? 2. Is your mom a fatty?

5. jd4223

jd4223

Like I posted earlier. I actually thought the carnival was in town. Where are you most likely to see a person like that? The few that I have seen are always working in a carnival or circus. Since there are carnivals through out the summer in my city,I figured the carnival was in town and was asking where they were set up. When he was offended by my question I explained to him that his appearance led me to believe he worked for a carnival because "normal people" or "regular joe citizen" who doesn't work in a carnival or circus doesn't go out of their way to bring that kind of attention to themselves.

Caver 60 likes this.
  6. MurrayNevada

MurrayNevada USMC (MOS 0369) (RVN 69-70)

Maybe it's just me but I won't engage a stranger in conversation about his or her appearance. Especially ones that are trying to bring attention to themselves. We all respond to such things differently I suppose.

7. treg

treg

The guy who was originally groomed for the position I now hold at work decided that a tattoo on the back of his hand was a good idea...