GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 127 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
5,539 Posts
There has to be some type of mental disorder there.
Some folks invite judgement...like him. I judge he does not meet my definition of proper mental health, so he would not be permitted to “teach” my children.
Appearance is a legitimate way of evaluating people, as far as it's how they choose to look, and this guy's appearance says he's crazy.
I judge tattoo wearers harshly...
It's not a sign of individuality or creativeness. It's a sign of poor decision making..
It doesn't mean ALL your decisions are bad or that all of mine are good...
But it sure doesn't help.

That goes for this fruitcake..

and also for the guys who have the arm sleeves and an awful, unkempt beard, because that's "the look"...

I have a lot more respect for quiet professionals, like ranger1968 who just do what they do, without having to be "team tactical" attention whores...

Now, if you don't mind it's time to
yell at some clouds
It's not totally on him. Whoever hired him needs to be fired too.
Convince me I’m wrong, that much tattooing is just a socially acceptable (these days) form of cutting.
I am a retired public high school teacher from the old school.

It was explained to me early on in a way I understood clearly that there are some things you can’t do as a teacher that might be acceptable for the factory worker. Such as keeping your name out of the newspapers for illegal behavior of ANY kind. And keeping your pants firmly zipped around students, namely girls. I guess today you would have to add students of both genders.

And professional dress and grooming were simply givens without question.

The guy in this picture even in liberal, enlightened and progressive America, does not make the cut.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I try not to judge people, but I would not want that person teaching young kids.....
I hear this a lot, but I don’t get it. The choices people make tell you the kind of person they are and the content of their character. I understand that wanting a certain physical appearance does not make him a bad person, but why does he want that particular appearance?
I guess I’m a judgmental bastard. I’m fine with it. We’re all wearing uniforms, so pick the one that best represents yourself!

·
Come on man!!
14,358 Posts
Some folks invite judgement...like him. I judge he does not meet my definition of proper mental health, so he would not be permitted to “teach” my children.
Yeah, he wants attention.

Not a chance he'd be near my kids.

·
Native Mainiac
18,711 Posts

·
Come on man!!
14,358 Posts
Reactions: FullClip

·
Registered
850 Posts
Keep in mind he is French.....there's something disturbing about his appearance and Hell No, not my boys...never...French are weird anyway so he fits their culture.

·
I Know Less Than You Do.
161 Posts
Just like women with crazy colored hair, it's so you can see crazy from thousands of feet away!

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
There is a locksmith located about 40 miles from me. About 10 years ago I went in the shop to get a key cut. There was a late middle age woman behind the counter.

She was only wearing a brief halter top and bottom. Every inch of skin that was visible was covered with ink. Most disgusting sight I've ever seen, especially on that middle age body.

I've never been back to that shop.

·
Registered
24 Posts
There is a locksmith located about 40 miles from me. About 10 years ago I went in the shop to get a key cut. There was a late middle age woman behind the counter.

She was only wearing a brief halter top and bottom. Every inch of skin that was visible was covered with ink. Most disgusting sight I've ever seen, especially on that middle age body.

I've never been back to that shop.
Face too?

41 - 60 of 127 Posts