Black Bullets International

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Kula, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Kula

Kula

Just wondering if anybody had any info on this company, Black Bullets International. I saw a posting weeks ago about these black coated bullets and then placed a order. Its been three weeks and I can't get any kind of responce from them if the order was shipped or not. I have left three phone messages and one email with no call back.
    Please if anybody has any info about them, let the world know!!

2. mteagle1

mteagle1

Love them in my .45 1911 & Revo, haven't tried them in a Glock. Just got a 1000 180gr 40's let you know next month.

3. Butch

Butch RetiredDinosaur CLM Millennium Member

FWIW, their Website says:
    "Due to the volume of orders, when your card is charged you can expect the order to be shipped within 4 days, excluding weekends."

Has your card been charged?

4. MoNsTeR

MoNsTeR

Like all bullet makers they are busy. Last time I placed an order it took several weeks to arrive.

5. Kula

Kula

Thanks for the info, according to the charge card company, I have not been charged for the order. I did get a email saying that my order was recieved and that they would be emailing again when the order was shipped. Though,, its been a few weeks and nothing was sent. I can understand if they are busy at work making bullets but at least return one of my four phone messages.
    I normally reload with Montana Gold heads and just wanted to try a lead coated head. My orders with Montana Gold are sent parcel post to Hawaii and I get them mailed with in one week. I guess I'll keep giving them my business.
    Thanks guys,
    kula

6. JML2365

JML2365

I have used black bullet international before and they were plenty accurate. I have since switched to Precision bullets since the last time I ordered I waited a long time to get the bullets. Understandable that they were swamped with orders and had a wait. I needed bullets sooner than they could have delivered so I went with Precision bullets and noticed my fingers were not as black after a reloading session compared to the black bullets international ones. I have used the 9mm 125 grain with WST.
    http://www.precisionbullets.com/

7. ede

ede Bama's Friend

depending on who you order from some bullets take quite a while to ship because they have to make them. no stock on the shelf.