close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Billy the Exterminator

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by happy seal, Mar 17, 2010.

1. happy seal

happy seal

You guys see this show yet? Appears he knows what he's doing but his clothes are histerical!:whistling: The spikes on the tee shirt and the spurs on the boots. :supergrin: I guess you get away w/ that down in La.

2. 9jeeps

9jeeps

He's a TV Star, Ya know. Like the Dog Bounty Hunter or whatever you might think he is.

I had to watch half his show just to figure out what his gettup was.

But as soon as the Cicada Bee stung him for messing with it,
    I had seen enough for this season.:yawn:

3. m2hmghb

m2hmghb

Used to be called the Verminators. Seems to be a decent guy, I'm not going to disparage anyone who screws with crocs, rattlers, and water moccasins for a living.

4. NOLA_glock

NOLA_glock Shrug Life

I had to look up just where the hell Benton, LA is.

He looks like a Hot Topic store threw up on a country version of Iggy Pop, but with that "I'm getting old and don't quite know when my look is giving people second hand embarassment" thing of an aged Brett Michaels:)

What channel? :wavey:

5. J1isCrazy

J1isCrazy Glock 19 Rtf2

ya he was so normal on the show dirty jobs with mike rowe on discovery. than he got his new show and changed his whole look his change was to drastic for me especially if any one seen him on dirty jobs first and now looking at him like what happened to you buddy

6. JuneyBooney

JuneyBooney

I think it is a good show. It used to be called "Exterminators" and is on A and E after Dog the Bounty Hunter. Billy seems cool to me.

7. AggiePhil

AggiePhil ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Tried to enjoy it but it was just too stupid and corny. And that's coming from someone who likes Dog the Bounty Hunter. :supergrin:

8. NOLA_glock

NOLA_glock Shrug Life

I'll have to give it a watch sometime, thanks!

9. SouthernGal

SouthernGal What's Up Dox?

Say what you want about the guy, but he is not stupid.
    He has quite a bit of education on being an exterminator:

Bill entered the field of entomology with the U.S. Air Force in 1987. After his honorable discharge, he trained for 5 years with the industry’s leading entomologist. Bill furthered his studies by completing two years of correspondence training with Purdue University, and earned a masters certification for termite control at LSU. Bill is an expert in the use of organics, non-chemical procedures & animal control.

Bill is an Associate Certified Entomologist.

If I had to do it over again, I think I'd likely be an entomologist myself.

10. dregotglock

dregotglock CHL Instructor

Much props for those that do this kind of work. The fire ants here are going to be the death of me so no thank you. Did anyone see the one where the croc caught him on the hand during the release??? Kind of sadistic I know but sometimes I watch just see it happen :wow:.

Not as funny as Mike Rowe at the alligator farm though :rofl:.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  11. happy seal

happy seal

I agree w/ you. He really seems to know his stuff.

12. happy seal

happy seal

Ok, question.
    Dog was on before the exterminator, what kind of guns were they using to raid the houses. I thought dog was a felon? Are those bean bag guns?????
    Did you see them taunting Eric Rivera after the PO-PO got him outta the house cause dog and Heff ( beth ) didn't have the balls to go in for themselves.:rofl::rofl::rofl: Too much. :rofl:

13. SouthernGal

This guy is using plant sterols to kill insects. It's actually very effective and not harmful to children or pets. It's taking pest control to a higher level. He's doing the same thing using silica on wasps. He's simply got a better understanding of what environmentally safe stuff kills these pests.

Growing up where he did, I suspect he's likely used to the rugged environment and the wildlife by nature. You gotta be tough to live in that part of the country to begin with.

I will say his brother's eating of bugs kinda wigs me out though.

14. happy seal

happy seal

Yeah, it's funny you say that because I was thinking last night, there is no way they could make a show like that up here. It would take 2 years to get a 1/2 hour show. Not so many critters. except my maybee my in-laws! :whistling:

15. SouthernGal

I live pretty close to the MS/LA state line. We've got lots of wildlife here but we're not quite to the level LA is. Close, but no cigar.

16. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Get off my lawn

I'd like to be an architect. :rofl::rofl:

I find the guy funny. He goes places I never would. But I don't look for the show - only if it's on do I watch. He's a crazy one.

17. SouthernGal

The first time I ever caught "The Exterminators" while flipping channels I thought to myself, "who is this crazy redneck?" but then he opened his mouth and used the word "plant sterols" and I knew his appearance was all a hook. He's not a redneck at all. I did some searching online and saw where he was educated...don't let his "packaging" fool you.

I spent a lot of time in LA in college and can say the folks there are, generally speaking, the salt of the earth. They work hard and they play hard. Conditions in LA are rough and so is the terrain. You've got to be tough to live there, especially in the swamps. I'm sure catching critters is just second nature to the guy.

18. Buzzo

Buzzo

It's a show full of retards. It's amusing