Semper Paratus
27,780 Posts
Luisa?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pgg00 and Rinspeed

·
Registered
8,984 Posts
Hannie, anybody you know? They talk about her being a bikini model, then all they talk about social media and OnlyFans. I would guess she is not doing print work or runway.

·
Venor ergo sum
3,293 Posts
I was initially thinking, pics or it didn’t happen then I opened the article. Wow. Shame she apparently didn’t hit them.

Reactions: MCCM and mj9mm

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
so she didn't get into a gunfight... she was just a part of it?

Article is very confusing. Says she grabbed a gun. Says she was shot at. Even says she was shot 6 times but clearly that was an error. Says husband took gun and chased criminals firing at them.

/

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Hannie, anybody you know? They talk about her being a bikini model, then all they talk about social media and OnlyFans. I would guess she is not doing print work or runway.

How many Insta and Only Fans followers does she have? Some of these models are making multiple 100,000s per year! The Only Fans thing is straight up cash! Insta is endorsement deals.

/

·
Registered
10,568 Posts
People need to Not brag about everything they have. Social media and friends of friends, you can’t trust that people you don’t know will want to come in and take everything you have and not care if they kill you.... However, in this case, it appears that the bad guys weren’t interested in murder charges. They actually had a lot of chances to kill people if they wanted to.

·
M&P
5,770 Posts
Man, she wouldn’t have to shoot me if I ran into her. I’d pass out or have a heart attack. I’d be overcome with fear and trepidation that she might hurt me with thick hips.

·
Registered
293 Posts
How many Insta and Only Fans followers does she have? Some of these models are making multiple 100,000s per year! The Only Fans thing is straight up cash! Insta is endorsement deals.

/
Over 100k, I'd be willing to bet one the suspects is a follower.

People need to Not brag about everything they have. Social media and friends of friends, you can’t trust that people you don’t know will want to come in and take everything you have and not care if they kill you.... However, in this case, it appears that the bad guys weren’t interested in murder charges. They actually had a lot of chances to kill people if they wanted to.
People these days are attention whores. When you have a big following, you are a bigger target.

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,089 Posts

·
Registered
9,762 Posts
I’m glad she was able to defend herself and her family. A shame the invaders got away to terrorize some other family in the future.

I came here for pics without going to the article, and you all have failed me so I’ll help everyone else. If she’s not your type, then I don’t want to know your type haha

View attachment 853822
She’s mediocre on top and has a giant ass. I’ll never understand the guys who are all about these chicks who are bigger on the bottom than they are on top.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts