Biggest POS's in the NFL - past and present

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by gatorboy, Nov 13, 2019.

1. lazarus66

lazarus66

Hollywood Henderson.

2. sarge83

sarge83

All the current players and owners. They ALL knelt at one point for Krapthebed and his cop/America hating communist causes. I have no use for any of them and haven't even watched highlights on local sports of the NFL since they went communist. I was an avid Dolphins fan from the late 60's until Krapthebed stunts and then the players and owners went all in for his PC politics--they can all take two running leaps and jump straight into hell!

3. ReaPer105

ReaPer105

He went on to win $20 Million in the Texas lottery. He was running a homeless shelter at the time. I think he still runs it, but now he has money again.

4. DoubleWide

DoubleWide

The list is garbage.

I'll start a new one.

Darren Sharper was drafted by the Green Bay Packers in the second round of the 1997 NFL Draft, and later played for the Minnesota Vikings and New Orleans Saints. Sharper was a five-time Pro Bowl selection, and was named to the NFL's 2000s All-Decade Team. He finished his career with 63 interceptions, sixth on the NFL's all-time leader list at the time of his retirement. His 13 defensive touchdowns are tied for the most all-time. He plead guilty in federal court and in Louisiana, Arizona, California and Nevada state courts for drugging and raping as many as 16 women. Sentence 18 years.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    Jade Falcon likes this.
  5. ateamer

ateamer NRA4EVR

All current NFL players? Kaepernick hasn’t even been in the league since 2016. There are a couple hundred new players since he played his last game. Plus not all players knelt.

And good riddance to him. He’s a POS.

6. MNBud

MNBud

Randy Moss should be much higher on this list!!!!!

7. rock_castle

rock_castle Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

I was also surprised that Carruth wasn't listed. Hiring someone to murder his pregnant girlfriend should have made it. Lawrence Phillip's should have been honorable mention. Lots of assualt and then murder. Very troubled dude.

orangejeep06 likes this.
  8. 63Bravo

63Bravo

A24E65EB-E488-4FBC-82E3-328A1EF588CE.jpeg
    This dog fighting human waste of skin, Stealing my oxygen guaranteed I never watched/listened to the felon league EVER AGAIN !

9. Darkangel1846

Darkangel1846

Now who really cares anything about these clowns. Have you ever interacted with any HS or college football team? They all have guys like these, in fact that goes for any sport.

cbetts1 likes this.
  10. Blackshirt

Blackshirt

Goodell has taken a revered American sport and pastime and turned it into something akin to professional wrestling. He is the ultimate "bad teammate." I was a huge Packers fan (before the Saints came along), saw Johnny Unitas play in a pre-season game in 1964 (my first NFL game), spoke with Peyton Manning the day after he signed with Indy. I was doing fantasy football in the nineties. Now I feel like a chump when I watch. Goodall is the root cause of all the bad stuff that has befallen the NFL. I truly wish the owners would run him off...

11. cbetts1

cbetts1

1: Tie OJ & Aaron Hernandez

12. ateamer

ateamer NRA4EVR

Anyone actually read the linked article? It’s about bad teammates.

13. sonoma

sonoma

You are right.Tyreek Hill was from Oklahoma State University and he punched and strangled his pregnant girlfriend while at OSU.He then went to the Kansas City chiefs.
    Joe Mixon was at OU when he knocked a girl out and he later went to the Bengals.
    Either way the thread title asks about the biggest POS in the nfl.I did get the teams confused but there is still atleast one woman beater at the bengals and a woman beater at the chiefs.Both the women beaters came from Oklahoma.One from OSU and the other from OU>

14. Geeorge

Geeorge Sarcasm Inc.

Had to look and sure Jeff George was on the list and he was

15. Beendare

Beendare Stick and String, SME, NRA life member

Miles Garret wants to be in this discussion after the Steelers game

Ross-in-Pa, Jade Falcon and snerd like this.
  16. Lazy R

Lazy R

I think we have a new winner.

Jade Falcon likes this.
  17. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon WTF EREN?!

Beat me to it. What a clown. He seems to have a history of that behavior. To be fair, he was punched in the nuts, but he had no business swinging that helmet like that.

As for the NFL, I refuse to hold it all at fault because of a few jackasses that pollute the sport. The Bosa family are all Trump supporters, and neither Nick nor Joey have ever committed a crime. Same with George Kittle. Joe Staley is a class act, as are many other people in the league. What about them? Why am I supposed to paint them with the same brush as Kaepernick, Hernandez, or Sharper?

I don't think so. I just sang the Anthem with the entire 49er Club that I attend each game just this past Monday, and everyone was on their feet and singing. Our Club President is a retired Marine who saw three combat deployments to the Sandbox. I refuse to call him "Unamerican" for watching a football game.

One thing we can all agree on.....Roger Goodell is THE worst commissioner in the history of sports. And the worst part about it is....whenever I think I've seen it all, he always surprises me by screwing something up even further.

Get a new Commissioner, and I guarantee you this stops (mind you, this would require the death of Jerry Jones, since he controls Goodell). One crime, and you're out of the league. No suspensions, no fines.....you're just banned. Players have NO business committing ANY crime when they are making that much money.

18. JabbaNoBother

JabbaNoBother

You mean Hunt?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

19. JabbaNoBother

JabbaNoBother

Suh and Romanowski...

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

20. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

He should not only be suspended for the rest of the season, he should be arrested and charged with assault. Don't think I've ever seen a football player strike another player with a helmet.