close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Big supply of Ammo

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by bigdog9090, Aug 12, 2002.

1. bigdog9090

bigdog9090

2. glack1

glack1 Owned by a JRT

I cannot seem to locate the "deals". 29.99 for 10 round glock mags? 109.99 for Trijicons? You have to be kidding.

3. bigdog9090

bigdog9090

I paid 79.99 for my trijicons from them and the glock magazines are new standard prices. They say they can't be undersold, so show them up and compare. several of my friends order from them and the service is excellent.

4. glack1

glack1 Owned by a JRT

29.99 is the "standard" price for new 10 round glock mags? when did this become the standard? glock sells them for 16 and there are many places that sell them for 16. Overall I am not impressed with their prices. While they may have a few decent prices on their sale items overall their prices are way out of line.

By the way do you work for http://www.policesupplyonline.com/?

5. bigdog9090

bigdog9090

Not at all, I just believe in the company. They treated me right and I told them I would help promote them when I can. I know where to get the glock magazines for 14.95, so beat that and LE demos for 9.00 even. So I guess your not the only expert out here. If you knew much about Glock, you would know that they set minimum price levels and if you sell new glock products under that level, you want be selling long.

6. glack1

glack1 Owned by a JRT

I never claimed to be an "expert". I am just trying to see the "savings" you claim to see with this store. You also claim in this thread to not be affiliated with this store yet in another thread you claim "I am a glock store owner in texas and have a FFL. I would offer you 370.00 for the gun plus shipping. visit my store at www.policesupplyonline.com or e.mail me at dtdistributors@aol.com."
    So what is it? If you want to plug your store you should pay Eric to advertise here.
    "If you knew much about Glock"... Actually I have been an armorer for over six years now. I know quite a bit about Glocks. What are your qualifications?
    "they set minimum price levels and if you sell new glock products under that level, you want be selling long"... Is this because you may sell your inventory much faster than stores like yours which markup their inventory to such outrageous levels that they will never be able to sell them without a "sale"?

7. Critter

Critter Patriot Customs

I'm no expert, but I do know that their prices suck.

8. maxxx93

maxxx93

;Q ;Q ;Q

30 bucks, for Klinton mags, you've got to be pulling my leg.

They're available, everywhere for $16 to $20.

PS If you're not affiliated with them, how come you've got their web site,listed as your homepage, in your profile?

9. Beaten

Beaten Brand X

Sorry but thats to rich for a students blood. I'll shop around i'm not loyal to one seller on the net.

10. REFLEX

REFLEX

;f ;f

11. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Hey did you notice that old Birddog9090 just registered on G/T yesterday (12 Aug. 2002) has mad a total of 18 post since then.

Looks like he stepped in a big pile of Birddog dodo;P ;P ;P ;P ;P

12. jeremy54b

jeremy54b Merely Here...

I smell a LIAR!!!

13. mjs

mjs

So... have sales picked up since you got caught lying on a gun board with almost 20,000 members? ;f

I guess the highest prices online weren't enticing enough, so why not throw in some free deception? ;i

By the way, if you guys need any 10-rounders, I'll sell you mine for $28 each... that's $1.95 cheaper than the site with the super-low prices, so it must be a great deal. PayPal accepted. Also, I highly recommend myself to you people, but I'm not affiliated with myself in anyway. ;e ;a ;e

14. mjs

mjs

HAHA... this is interesting.

In this thread, when asked if he worked for them...

Then, from another thread: http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=925485#post925485 ....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Let me guess, in real life, you're an honest straight-forward business man... but you just play a lying dirtbag on Glocktalk? ;i ;i ;i

That's too funny!!! I guess you figured that anyone stupid enough to pay $30 for a $16 mag would also be too stupid to link your posts together?

Seriously, are you retarded?

;f ;f ;f

15. madhattrsu

madhattrsu 25m00th4u

and the answer is.... YES. Guess who needs a 3.5# connector? It's me. Guess who will not be ordering from a dishonest shop owner. Yeah, it's also me. Best bet now... talk to Eric about being a sponsor, you'll easily make your cost of advertising back in new customers. You will of course have to stop being dishonest (and of course lower your prices or include a free jar of KY jelly).

16. paulithepin

paulithepin

I can't believe someone would be so stupid and misrepresent themselves on GT (even if this is the internet). What a LOSER.

17. BLiTzNicK

BLiTzNicK Silent Member

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

18. REFLEX

REFLEX

looks like bigdog ran off with his tail between his legs

19. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

20. smeet5150

smeet5150 Southern Son

what a loser he is. If ya can't run with the bigdogs, then stay on the porch. I guess he went to wimper on the porch with his tail beetween his legs.