GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Chinese Group Behind Release of Biden Tapes Claim Bidens Offered Up CIA Agents Who Went Missing in China in 2010 -2012

By Joe Hoft
Published October 24, 2020 at 10:47pm

It really can’t get much worse. Now the individuals who are releasing the Biden tapes and documents claim the Bidens were responsible for offering up CIA agents in China.
As we’ve previously reported, the Chinese government murdered or imprisoned 18-20 CIA sources from 2010 to 2012.

REPORT: China systematically crippled CIA operations, killing or imprisoning up to 20 sources
https://www.businessinsider.com/r-c...obbled-us-spying-from-2010-to-2012-nyt-2017-5

Tonight, the group of individuals in Asia who released a number of Hunter Biden videos and pictures made a very significant claim. At the end of one of their videos, those who released the videos shared the following:

First they claim China takes advantage of Westerners by framing them and taking advantage of them:

The Bidens were targeted by the CCP:

The CCP bribed the Bidens to get what they wanted including the South China Sea which occurred while Obama and Biden were in office:

According to the report, the Bidens provided the identities of large numbers of CIA agents to the CCP as part of their relationship.

This is the first we have heard of this and are currently unable to confirm this but this is a very big deal if corroborated.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ered-cia-agents-china-went-missing-2010-2012/ "

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
If true this is treason.

·
Registered
74,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reactions: Ramjet38

·
Registered
11,606 Posts
"This is the first we have heard of this and are currently unable to confirm this but this is a very big deal if corroborated."

The quotation is from the "story".

One journalistic standard is that two corroborating sources be used before a story is published. However, a "new source" is free to make up any "story" it might want. So, you have to research the author of the article, his actual twin brother who is the publisher of the magazine, their former lawsuits in order to get an idea of their reliability.

The NY Times and The Washington Post have slipped past supermarket check out stand reliability. The right wing publisher never made it to check out stand reliability.

I predict no corroboration ever.

·
Registered
74,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"This is the first we have heard of this and are currently unable to confirm this but this is a very big deal if corroborated."

The quotation is from the "story".

One journalistic standard is that two corroborating sources be used before a story is published. However, a "new source" is free to make up any "story" it might want. So, you have to research the author of the article, his actual twin brother who is the publisher of the magazine, their former lawsuits in order to get an idea of their reliability.

The NY Times and The Washington Post have slipped past supermarket check out stand reliability. The right wing publisher never made it to check out stand reliability.

I predict no corroboration ever.
You are really struggling with the Biden laptop video release, aren't you?

"Accuracy and standards for factual reporting[edit]
  • Reporters are expected to be as accurate as possible given the time allotted to story preparation and the space available and to seek reliable sources.
  • Events with a single eyewitness are reported with attribution. Events with two or more independent eyewitnesses may be reported as fact. Controversial facts are reported with attribution.
  • Independent fact-checking by another employee of the publisher is desirable.
  • Corrections are published when errors are discovered. These corrections are called corrigendum in newspapers, they feature after on the next issue published.
  • Defendants at trial are treated only as having "allegedly" committed crimes, until conviction, when their crimes are generally reported as fact (unless, that is, there is serious controversy about wrongful conviction).
  • Opinion surveys and statistical information deserve special treatment to communicate in precise terms any conclusions, to contextualize the results, and to specify accuracy, including estimated error and methodological criticism or flaws.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journ...#Accuracy_and_standards_for_factual_reporting "

·
Registered
11,606 Posts
And we never got an explanation why Obama/Biden allowed China make military islands in international waters.
I believe that the PRC mishandled the publicity about the islands. It should have said that the fortifications were for countering pirates, arrested a few pirates in the South China seas. Instead, the PRC said nothing. Conversely, when the US called for all nations to fight piracy off the coast of Africa, the PRC happily sent warships - something not done in the past. At least the PRC got that part right.

Yes, I have a sense of humor.

Now, I want you to watch this video:
View: https://youtu.be/bWyI79v6Fic

The PRC is run by a bunch of asshats who do not hesitate to kill people. I have read many postings, not this one, advocating sending in troops for everything that disturbs a person. The video shows reality. If you lucky in your lifetime, a lot of problems are resolved without violence - like the US bean counters seizing oil from two tanker ships without sending in the troops.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I believe that the PRC mishandled the publicity about the islands. It should have said that the fortifications were for countering pirates, arrested a few pirates in the South China seas. Instead, the PRC said nothing. Conversely, when the US called for all nations to fight piracy off the coast of Africa, the PRC happily sent warships - something not done in the past. At least the PRC got that part right.

The PRC is run by a bunch of asshats who do not hesitate to kill people. I have read many postings, not this one, advocating sending in troops for everything that disturbs a person. The video shows reality. If you lucky in your lifetime, a lot of problems are resolved without violence - like the US bean counters seizing oil from two tanker ships without sending in the troops.
+1

Never hurts to say it is to stop drug smuggling, and always mention it is "for the children".

·
Registered
910 Posts

+1

Never hurts to say it is to stop drug smuggling, and always mention it is "for the children".

·
Registered
15,347 Posts
I tend to lean toward believing stories where a person stands up and says something, and not believing stories with anonymous sources...

Not going to take anything at 100% these days, but I start there...

·
Registered
11,606 Posts
I tend to lean toward believing stories where a person stands up and says something, and not believing stories with anonymous sources...

Not going to take anything at 100% these days, but I start there...
I wish could have given your post more than one like.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts