GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
11,610 Posts
1. people don't care about this, extra marital affairs, documenting past lies.
2. when Mr. Biden said that people value the truth over the facts, he is correct. I think an overwhelming number of people are that way.
3. I would hope not, but I believe Mr. Biden will be elected president.
4. No, you don't get your money back when it turns out that his health will not permit him to serve 4 years.

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1. people don't care about this, extra marital affairs, documenting past lies.
2. when Mr. Biden said that people value the truth over the facts, he is correct. I think an overwhelming number of people are that way.
3. I would hope not, but I believe Mr. Biden will be elected president.
4. No, you don't get your money back when it turns out that his health will not permit him to serve 4 years.
?

·
Free Full Clip!
17,124 Posts
The census records show ownership of 12 slaves,
- 5 male slaves ages 18-25
- 2 males slaves ages 26-44
- 3 females slaves ages 0-13
- 1 female slave ages 14-21
- 1 female slaves over 45

Has he apologized?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BW9ql1IADs
That's why he picked Kamala Harris as a running mate. Her family owned a plantation in Jamaica with dozens of slaves

·
Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner
14,372 Posts
still are

Reactions: mj9mm and Schrag4

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Well, he is a Democrat, so.

Reactions: mj9mm and tool-time

·
I'm your huckleberry....
17,485 Posts
I don't believe that's true for harris but she is a slimy lying two faced politician with zero morals or character.
I think I did hear something about that. One side of the family had a Caribbean connection that had slaves way back when. To me, who cares? It's over, move on.

Reactions: Sparky C

·
Registered
595 Posts
The census records show ownership of 12 slaves,
- 5 male slaves ages 18-25
- 2 males slaves ages 26-44
- 3 females slaves ages 0-13
- 1 female slave ages 14-21
- 1 female slaves over 45

Has he apologized?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BW9ql1IADs
I'm trying to track your logic here. Just for the sake of argument. . . You apparently wish to bring this up to have a discussion about race, white privilege or white shaming? It's a question.

So, you make a statement, but you don't provide documentation to support your statement. If you were a journalist, I'd say that's typical of bad reporting by the main stream media. Sad commentary about America. Falling for the okie doke.

You went back to 1812 to show us that Biden's GREAT GREAT GREAT grandfather owned slaves.

Are you saying you care about this so much you want to post this to the world or are you trying to incite something? I for one don't care. Do you? Why would you ask if he should apologize? If he does apologize, what would that mean to you?
  • Do you want him to apologize?
Make America Great Again - show our convicted YOU are. Answer the questions if you dare.

·
Registered
14,700 Posts
I don't care if members of a candidates family did something in the past that is not kosher today.

But assuming the information is accurate, and if Biden were to deny it when asked about it .... yeah that would be worth notice.

So someone, just ask him.

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
So?
My ancestors owned slaves too. This has nothing to do with anyone alive today. I disagree with the entire notion of reparations, guilt for what ancestors did 170 years ago and worrying about it in any fashion.

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
I'm trying to track your logic here. Just for the sake of argument. . . You apparently wish to bring this up to have a discussion about race, white privilege or white shaming? It's a question.
I suggest [D] hypocrisy is the gravamen.

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
This does not make sense. Go back far enough you'll fine some kind of dirt on anyone's family. You have zero skeleton's in your family's closet? I doubt it.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts