Biden winning

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by johnnypaul, Jul 13, 2020.

1. norton

norton

Its traditional that the House flips after the first 2 years of the new Presidency. Ask the Kenyan or Billy Boy.
    And whats with the muzzle? We elected Trump because he is NOT a professional politician. Smooth talking liars are what make up the professionals in the political class. Trump actually cares about America. I know its hard to wrap a mind around this but people like Hilda Beast, the Kenyan, Billy I can't keep my pants zipped-are only interested in power and the wealth the POTUS office will give them.

cghelton, Intolerant and NoComp like this.
  2. alnicoG22

alnicoG22

A fool and his money you know.

Cambo likes this.

3. grumpy1

grumpy1

Not to mention Trump will talk about and remind Americans that Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, and others called President Trump a racist when he first enabled travel bans from other countries due to Covid 19 concerns which they said were way overblown at the time.

What the fake news MSM is not talking about is deaths from Covid 19 are down, way way way down even though number of cases are up in great part due to many many more Americans being tested and the vast majority of the new cases are from the least vulnerable, especially the young and healthy.

Here is a chart of Covid 19 related deaths by week from a high of 16,895 week ending April 18 to a low of 469 week ending week ending July 4.

EDIT. Latest report from CDC is deaths are now down to 137, as of today July 13 for week ending July 11. Note the numbers will be revised as more data reflects.

By election time I doubt Covid 19 will be in the top 5 concerns for most voters while the economy and jobs will be number 1.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
    NoComp likes this.
  4. sciolist

sciolist On the Border

How many people in the General Firearms Forum? Go home, troll.

5. rlewpolar

rlewpolar

Two simultaneous things going on here. Young people are making up a majority of the new cases in the last few weeks (and they are less likely to die) and there is a lag time of about 4 weeks when new deaths from current infections come on line. When the young infect older people (either out in public) or family members, the death rate will climb. It’s already started. The real story will be in a month. Keep an eye out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6. tool-time

tool-time

This is a joke right?

7. tool-time

tool-time

Mail in ballots.

8. Cambo

Cambo

He was so smug, a know-it-all, who told everyone he was right, and they were wrong. At the ripe old age of 29. Fitting end for him.

9. Kentucky Shooter

Kentucky Shooter NRA Life Member

I agree history will judge Trump brutally.

the reason being are because most modern day historians who will be doing the judging are liberals at best and Marxists at worst.

10. Gray Dood

Gray Dood

I love it when pollsters call.

I tell them I'm voting for Biden.

I've asked every person I know to tell them they're voting for Biden.

I'm asking every one of you to tell them you're voting for Biden.

But I'm not voting for Biden.

I want to see another egg on the face for every pollster in the country. Eventually no one will believe them anymore. And that's already started.

11. JN01

JN01

Daily Wire reported on a new Biden campaign promise - citizenship for every illegal currently in the country, guesstimated at around 22 million (plus however many more that pour in prior to Inauguration Day). That would lock up the White House and perhaps the Senate for the Dems for the foreseeable future.

12. NoComp

NoComp The Shootist

How many here, if called by a pollster would answer the question of who they would vote for honestly? Winning in a landslide.

13. grumpy1

grumpy1

I mostly agree but the rising amount of new cases due to much more testing allows families with infected members to be much more careful in regards to hygiene to help prevent spreading to other family members. Hopefully the truly vulnerable are taking the attitude by now that anyone they come in contact with may have Covid 19 and act accordingly. Of course nursing homes and even hospitals are not allowing visitors due the number of high risk patients that are there and nursing homes have been a major source of fatalities due to Covid 19. Other than my wife I personally treat anyone else as suspect and take steps accordingly especially as far as close personal contact, hand sanitation and keeping hands away from the face.

I also expect that due to concerns with contagious diseases a large majority of voters will be very very wary of any party that wants lose immigration rules/border security and including at the southern border which will be a top three issue this November and Joe Biden and the democrats have a horrible record on that.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
    cghelton and rlewpolar like this.
  14. Folsom_Prison

Folsom_Prison Brew Crew

True, he would be too busy bad touching the Six year old.

cghelton likes this.
  15. grumpy1

grumpy1

With all the progressive lunatics attacking President Trump supporters/destroying their property, I would say not many are answering honestly as you just don't know who you are talking too.

I won't wear a MAGA hat because I usually am carrying a concealed weapon and don't want to draw any attention to myself from these crazies and I am sure many feel the same way.

DAKA likes this.
  16. NoComp

NoComp The Shootist

Fools errand trying to predict any of this, not to mention you're wrong, just from the numbers. Young people in the beginning (not statisticians and most not even math majors) predicted death rates much larger than the flu, based on an initial large % of casualties to low # of people CONFIRMED positive. Death rates are now more in line with the flu.
    As we sample/test larger %'s of people, we are seeing the death rate drop. They are not climbing at all, which is completely contradictory to your theory and the narrative some wish were true to try to blame Trump.

Nice try, fairy tales are for children.

17. G19Cfan

G19Cfan

Then you need to take into account that 40% of the casualties were in NYC alone under the watchful eye and disasterous decisions (many deliberate) of de Blasio. Heck, if you take New York out of the equasion, the USA faired very well in this pandemic.

NoComp likes this.
  18. slym2none

slym2none

They can make all the mandates and orders they want, people won't comply.

Regardless, I don't bet monies I don't have.

19. rlewpolar

rlewpolar

Yes. Until many states reopened quickly and fully right around Memorial Day and ignored the CDC reopening guidelines. Now we have numerous New Yorks, all over the country. In some cases, as in Fla, even worse than New York based on case positivity and case fatality rates normalized for population.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

20. grumpy1

grumpy1

Very true. Pictures from Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri during Memorial day were proof of that.

Does the public really want martial law with roadblocks everywhere and orders to shoot/arrest anyone outside on the street that is unauthorized? Well maybe some of the extreme progressives have no problem with that and of course they would be exempt.