Biden winning

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by johnnypaul, Jul 13, 2020.

1. OXMYX

OXMYX

The debates will be a lot of fun but I don’t feel bad for Joe, he deserves every tongue lashing he will receive.

cghelton, VIS07, grumpy1 and 2 others like this.
  2. rlewpolar

rlewpolar

The difference then was that it was a contest based largely on personality and like-ability (like most normal election years).

In this one, we have an unchecked, raging pandemic that happened under his watch. To deny that fact is to deny reality. And history (rightly or wrongly) will hold him accountable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jade Falcon and Terry G like this.

3. OXMYX

OXMYX

China engineered the virus and unleashed it into the West to crash our economy.

And my Democrat mayor, senator and representative told us all to come to Chinatown and support the local businesses

4. FullClip

FullClip Native Mainiac CLM

Man...same deal here..maybe we're related. My older sister is a moon-bat's moon bat. Only one of us 7 kids who just got stupider as she got older.

5. rlewpolar

rlewpolar

The problem for Trump is how the US is stacking up against other countries who have had to deal with this exact same virus. The rates of infections and deaths via a vis other countries does not make the US look good at all. In fact, we look like a third stringer.

Now, can you blame Trump personally for all the dopes out there who acted like dimwits the first chance they got once out of lockdown? Can you blame him for lack of PPEs, testing and contact tracing infrastructure that pre-dated him? An open question but as POTUS, you take the credit when the country is doing well and you take the fall when it all goes south. It’s always been that way. And let’s face it, if he hadn’t been so eager to get everything opened up again to help his re-election chances, we wouldn’t be starting to shut down again, with more economic carnage coming.

He blew it. And now is pointing fingers. It’s not going to work.

6. Intolerant

Intolerant

They SHOULD scare you! That IS their GOAL!

Stop watching fake news. And smile at the looney`s. It makes their heads spin.

We`ve got a war to win November 3rd 2020,
    so make sure you get all your family & friends to punch the BIG red VOTE button!

DAKA likes this.
  7. Intolerant

Intolerant

Can we leave out the tongue lashing part? You can`t unsee that if it happens.

8. rlewpolar

rlewpolar

Haha, that made me laugh

OXMYX and Intolerant like this.
  9. slym2none

slym2none

You're blaming Trump for the Pinko Pox.

Unbelievable.

mjmac, tool-time and OXMYX like this.
  10. Intolerant

Intolerant

I`m just going to say right now, i think trump will win. If they could have only put a muzzle on trump 3yrs ago, just think how much farther ahead we would be. But because of trump, we lost the house in 2018. That pretty much soured it for me, but i`m still voting 100% RED this year. I cant stand the guy anymore, but i`m willing to hold my nose to vote this time, because we can NOT let the RATS back in the whitehouse...EVER! People better have a BETTER plan for 2024 though.

DAKA, cghelton, OXMYX and 1 other person like this.
  11. rlewpolar

rlewpolar

No. I’m saying that he will be held accountable for things that happened under his watch. It’s always been that way with presidents, fairly or unfairly, like it or not.

12. rlewpolar

rlewpolar

Couldn’t agree more. I feel exactly the same

Intolerant likes this.
  13. Intolerant

Intolerant

No, i dont think he`s blaming trump for the virus. The virus happened under trump`s watch, but i think rlewpolar is just disagreeing with the way trump handled it. To be fair, i`m sure rlewpolar can answer it better than i can, for him.

14. rlewpolar

rlewpolar

Correct.

It will be fascinating to see what the voters do who have school kids. That is where the rubber really meets the road. Do you believe Trump and send your kids off to school, trusting him and Betsy Devos? Or do you trust his public health experts saying schools are not ready to be opened? You are putting your kids on the line after all and no one I know puts politics over their own kids. Watch this demographic, it will cut across all political affiliations and will be fascinating to watch.

SevenSixtyTwo and Intolerant like this.
  15. Intolerant

Intolerant

It IS going to be VERY interesting to find out who was right all along when it all comes to ahead. I`ve decided not to argue the point with anybody anymore about it, its not worth it.
    But time will tell, and for those who were wrong about it, there will be hell to pay.

cghelton likes this.
  16. Greeks.45

Greeks.45 Glock Man

Lols, How about the world start talk on punishing China for killing millions of people. When is that talk gonna start. This one here sounds like a Liberal...Everything is Trump's fault.

DAKA, billy_56081, cghelton and 2 others like this.
  17. Quijibo

Quijibo King Doofus.

Either our numbers or theirs are complete BS. Right now, I'd put my money on both.... the whole world wants this country to fail, Including a large number of traitors right here.
    It doesn't take much research to see that there is something very nefarious going on right now.

DAKA, cghelton and Intolerant like this.
  18. rlewpolar

rlewpolar

China is the world’s greatest menace at the moment, with their broad malfeasance (their viral engine is just but one example) and needs to be held accountable by every country in the world. Unfortunately, they’ve insulated themselves from such action with brilliant geopolitical maneuvering, economic clout and now increasingly military might. The world is a scary place with China as the lead superpower

billy_56081, Intolerant and Greeks.45 like this.
  19. Greeks.45

Greeks.45 Glock Man

And they keep adding up allies, The Russians seems to be anywhere the Chinkos are now. If this Virus has truly came from 'Murica. Trump would have been crucified.

VIS07 likes this.
  20. Quijibo

Quijibo King Doofus.

I've said it before but, there are a ton of sick, twisted individuals here that want it to get worse just so they can say "I told you so". There are just as many sub-human bags of sh*t that want to see nationwide mass suffering just because they don't like Trump. You know who you are, and so do we.

DAKA, cghelton, VIS07 and 3 others like this.