Home > Political & Other Important Issues > Political Issues > Biden Vs Trump debate...let the bloodbath begin.

Biden Vs Trump debate...let the bloodbath begin.

1. I feel that tonight will be the nail in the coffin for the dems. Thoughts??

2. I'm going to say, um, no. I think the folks counting on some massive screw up on Biden's part to turn the election are going to be disappointed. The fact that they are going through with a debate at all means they are confident Joe can muddle through and likely be declared the winner by the media.

3. LOL, if you think that a lousy debate is going to sway anyone this day and age, I have a bridge to sell you. Nobody's mind is going to be changed at this juncture. Sorry.

4. agreed with above no ones mind will change. friends and family that are dem that I know, will just speak over trump trying to yell to you why hes wrong and what a piece of crap he is. this will be fun.

5. Expectations are so low with Sleepy Joe, he could win for simply showing up. Do not count him out

6. The mainstream media=Democrat Party has provided a lot of fire support in this run up to the debate with their latest NYT attacks but to no avail.

Trump will win the debate but it will not change the minds of the starry-eyed Leftists.

Re-running Jimmy Carter at age 95 would provide a more sentient candidate than Biden.

7. Chris Wallace has already fed Biden the debate questions? Not sure if this is common practice for the debates...

8. Like others have said, the bar has been set pretty low for Biden. Unless he has some bizarre meltdown on stage, he's all set.

9. If Joe smiles a lot and spouts correct leftist buzzwords, all those who have covered for him previously will continue to do so. Watch for Trump to be painted as a meany.

10. Chris Wallace will chide DJT for being “unpresidential”, Biden will bite his lip when hammered to get sympathy.
    No minds will be changed, only reinforced

11. No, no minds will be changed

But I think it is a good thing to get the candidates head to head in front of the public.

12. I’d like to see the Ukrainian prosecutor Joe got fired, sitting in the front row.

13. Probably 90% or more of people have made up their minds already.
    Biden and the democrats are counting on massive fraud and slanted media coverage to carry the day.
    I do believe it will be interesting to watch though and I generally do not watch them much.

14. Actually it's his son Chris Wallace who while a FOX Commentator that doesn't stop him from being equally aggressive on Republicans, maybe more so.

My understanding is they don't feed the candidates the exact questions but rather various topics that will be asked.

Like some have said most minds are made up especially when it comes to D vs R but I do believe that Independents are the ones who can solidify their vote after watching debates. With that said, there is nothing good or bad that Biden can do that would ever win him my support based on my knowledge of him the past 47 years with his 8 years as VP being the most prominent failures I can look back on.

So, tonight is mostly for show for both parties but I do believe the Dems will be covering their eyes and ears as they listen to their candidate do what he does best which is lose his place, stumble and look like the man we all know shouldn't even be on that stage as a potential Presidential Candidate.

In the end, it is true that Sleepy Joe was the Dems hope to get people to attach him to Obama as likeable only to screw over the Country with a radical cabinet made up of Sanders, AOC, Warren, O'Rouke, Buttigieg and other crazed progressives.

15. It is pretty sad that Everything coming from the media is all bs LIES. I feel like our vote barely matters anymore? It is almost like we have one foot in and the other on the edge of the communist pit.

16. I am sad to say that + / - half of the country will vote for a individual who spent 47 years in the swamp enriching himself and his family while being on the wrong side of every issue and decision. Now he exhibits early onset dementia and hides in his basement....... but it changes nothing.
    Unless Joe has a stroke while on stage he will likely be declared the winner of the debate.
    It is nothing short of criminal conspiracy and treasonous as to what has, and is being done to try to steal this election.

17. What?

18. He has not fed anyone his questions- where do people come up with this stuff? Common practice for the 2012 and 2016 Presidential debates was to announce the format and the topics to be covered ahead of the debate. That is what they have done in this debate.

19. A debate will not cure TDS. Biden will, guaranteed, be declared the winner by the media.

20. debate.jpg

21. I think that this debate will be frustrating for most of us here that support the President. Biden will likely answer every question not with specifics of what he would do as President, but use the question to further attack Trump. This election is not about facts or logic. If it were, Trump would win in a landslide. It is all about emotion and unless Biden comes out and says something specific that is totally unacceptable to many voters, such as saying that we have to cut Social Security payments by 50% to seniors so that we can afford reparations to BLM supporters, all that matters is that he is not Donald Trump and that he hates Donald Trump along with the rest of the Left.

In my own family I am seeing a degree of irrational thinking that is somewhat mind boggling. I have a son-in-law who is an intelligent, hard working engineer. Something has caused him to go off the deep end as he has this all consuming true hatred for Trump. It does not seem to matter that Trump brought back a sluggish economy, revised the tax code, cut excessive government regulation, etc, etc., only that he sees Trump as some sort of evil, nasty bully. This son-in-law actually was severely depressed when he heard the news that Ruth Bader Ginsburg had died. Another one of my children seems to be so fixated on the abortion issue (she was one of those fools marching in downtown Chicago with the pink ****** hats) and is convinced that Trump wants nothing more than to take away a woman's right to kill her unborn child. Nothing, absolutely nothing matters to her that overcomes this issue. With people like this I cannot imagine that anything that is said in the debate could possibly change their minds about who they will vote for, and in fact, may have already mailed in their vote.

22. The left wing media has long been "leaking" advance information to the Dems. Note that I used the left wing Snopes site to show that even they couldn't deny this happening. Now old Donna is at Fox, so go figure what has happened.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donna-brazile-leaves-cnn/

Donna Brazile was fired from CNN after leaked e-mails suggested she used her position to pass information to the Clinton campaign about upcoming appearances.

On 31 October 2016, Democratic National Committee (DNC) interim chair Donna Brazile was fired from her position as a political commentator at CNN over e-mail leaks suggesting she had improperly supplied Hillary Clinton’s campaign with advance knowledge of questions to be posed to her during Democratic campaign events hosted by the news network.

According to Politico, CNN released a statement asserting the network had “accepted” Brazile’s resignation on 14 October 2016. CNN stated that they were “completely uncomfortable” with the content of e-mails seemingly showing she had obtained information in advance about questions to be posed at CNN town hall and debate events:

23. Funny-Donna Brazile admitted to passing debate questions and town hall questions to Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Edit: Damn, FullClip beat me to it... Let me throw another one in here for support:

Donna Brazile Regrets Sharing Debate Questions With Hillary Clinton
    Former DNC chairwoman and disgraced CNN commentator Donna Brazile has admitted that she relayed confidential questions to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign in advance of last year’s primary debate. Writing in Time magazine, Brazile said she would “forever regret” the decision. The scandal was revealed after WikiLeaks published thousands of emails belonging to Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta. But according to Breitbart.com, in her Brazile said in her letter that “the media narrative” about her being in cahoots with the Clinton campaign “played out just as the Russians had hoped. " She added that the news left Sanders supporters understandably angry and sowing division in the ranks of the Democratic party. On October 14th, CNN accepted Brazile’s resignation as a network contributor. CNN’s Reliable Sources host Brian Stelter said Brazile’s collusion with the Clinton campaign “embarrassed all of CNN.” Media: WochIt Media

24. Where did you see this?

25. What are you trying to do, kill us from alcohol poisoning? :drunk:

26. Biden will be medicated with stimulants and I'm sure his team has had the questions to be asked in hand for a while now.

He will do okay. As if it matters.

27. Just like the Al Smith dinner, Trump will own the room and the sweating bullets will be obvious to everyone. Biden is toast with no budder. This speech means more and more to me everytime I watch it...pretending to be a catholic haha!
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnRVAzFa6Og

28. Well let's get ready to RUMBLE !

Rumble in the Swamp.
    :waving: :duel:

29. I want to see Hunters baby momma and his baby.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

30. That would be some funny sh*t!! Followed by Trump commenting to Biden about his great looking grand baby!

31. IMHO the President has to knock him out in the first round, just has too, Sleepy Joe wins and by by Miss American Pie.

32. It is weird that you need to write a tome about Donna Brazile while completely ignoring the fact that there is no proof whatsoever that Wallace has leaked any questions at all to Biden (or Trump for that matter). That said, if both Biden and Trump don't have a pretty good idea of what questions are going to be asked, they are either senile of idiots or both.

33. All of the under and uneducated voters who listen to the msm are going to hear nonstop how Biden wiped the floor with Trump. The debates are purely entertainment for us Trump supporters. Giving Biden's mental status, I don't think the debates are going to weigh very heavily on the voting base from either party.

34. At issue is the claim that Wallace has leaked questions to Biden, not what Brazile did for Clinton. Get a clue.

35. Presumably in his imagination.

36. Ha-Ha...I didn't write the "tome"...it's just a cut-n-paste from the web link I provided. Unlike Old Joe Biden, I won't take credit for other people's work.

But like many things in life, the ones who get caught are only the tip of the iceberg. And old Donna is one wicked big tip.

37. Actually, I was responding to this misinformation that you posted: Right back at you...

"where do people come up with this stuff? Common practice for the 2012 and 2016 Presidential debates was to announce the format and the topics to be covered ahead of the debate. That is what they have done in this debate."

38. What about that is incorrect?

39. He refuted, or more likely ignored the fact that debate questions have been, in recent history provided to the Democratic candidate.

40. So nothing about his statement is incorrect.

41. Surprising more people don't question a claim like that. I'm betting facebook, but I don't think we'll get an answer.

42. LOL- damn, another troll-big surprise. Don't bother to respond. I've gotten good use out of the iggy button tonight.

43. This.

44. Not by a debate moderator.

45. Donna Brazile got the damn questions from somebody...a good guess would be they came from the moderators...Get serious guys-we all know the Dems will cheat their asses off to push Trump out of office. Anyone defending them is lying to themselves, which incidentally makes you look like jackasses. I really don't believe that Chris Wallace would give up the debate questions to either guy, but I also don't believe that Biden can stand the debate on his own two feet. I really have no F**ks to give what the liberal trolls on this board want to push, but I do believe that those b***hes will be crying like little girls again on election night.

46. If Biden doesn't pee his pants, fall flat on his face, or stroke out, he'll be declared the winner.

I truly think that, at the least, Biden will have more than one "senior moment", and appear to stare off into space, fumble for words, or just have these really long pauses. The leftist media will ignore it. Actual journalists will see it for what it is and call him out on it. Of course, they'll be called conspiracy theorists by the DNC propagandists and we're basically back to where we started.

47. I'd rather see them duke it out in a one handed boxing match, sitting on bar stools.

48. Odds are 4/9 for Biden winning. Does just showing constitute as a win now?