Biden Vs Trump debate...let the bloodbath begin.

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by mcclain210, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Csv

Csv

Maybe I heard this wrong or miss-remembering, maybe it's been discussed, I dunno.

When talking about the riots, moments before didn't Biden say "he is" the democrat party? Then go on to say, moments later, "what can I do about it, I am a private citizen"?

"Doc" Cavalry and kiser64 like this.
  2. Taz

Taz

Do you not understand that if Trump changes his style to be more like a regular politician, the people that voted for him may not??

Lots of folks voted for him cause he was the outsider. He is NOT going to gain any never Trumper, or actual liberal. He will lose folks by becoming the thing they hate. Namby-Pamby political wussy.

He MUST keep his base. He needs to convince folks that Biden is a retard and they need to vote against him.

3. IvanVic

IvanVic

President Trump won the election by about 70,000 votes in three states. He cannot afford to have anything but stellar debate performances going forward.

MrS&W, Joshhtn and syntaxerrorsix like this.
  4. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

Of course he will keep his base- that isn’t the point. If all he does is keep his base and not pick up middle of the road voters, he will lose. It is a given he will lose the popular vote, but he absolutely needs to energize people in several “swing states” that he won last time to win the electoral college. Thus far, he has not demonstrated that he can do that this time.

MrS&W and Joshhtn like this.
  5. 6Actual

6Actual Southern Backwater Mafia & President-Elect

I’m driving on a road trip through the US for the last couple days it seems that Trumps base is about 3/4 of the country. Saw lots of Trump stores selling merchandise with huge crowds. No Biden stores, Trump signs everywhere very little Biden signs

so I think Trump will do just fine if only his “base” votes for him :)

nursetim likes this.
  6. MrS&W

MrS&W

Trump bombed period. You'll have some of his delusional fanboys who will spin it. Who enjoyed that style of debating. Who would have still spun what every he done or said during the debate into being the greatest thing since sliced bread. The fact is he still bombed and it was off putting to most people including Republicans/Conservatives.

He would have been much better off fighting and debating with facts. Appealing to those who were affected by the politicizing of Corona virus and the shut downs. Appealing to all those Americans on both sides of the aisle who just purchased firearms that Biden wants to take. By taking about illegal immigration. By talking about how under his watch, we had one of the best economies in U.S. history. How Biden was responsible for mass incarceration of minorities. By talking about Biden's metal state. By talking about the riots, and appealing to all those businesses and people who were affected by it.... But no, Trump just came off as the immature, un-presidential, chaotic, rude, ahole that the Left has painted him to be.

KindOfBlue likes this.
  7. MrS&W

MrS&W

You'd be incorrect. He barely won the states that gave him the election and he also lost the popular vote as well to one of the worst and most unliked candidates in modern politics. Since then, he has turned a lot of people off with his style which has gotten worse since his election. It's okay to be that way some of the time, but there's times abd places that it's inappropriate. The debate stage where millions of American voters are tuning in who only have gotten their news from mainstream media was one of those inappropriate times and places to behave like a pompous ass.

He missed an opportunity to set the record straight without it being filtered or spun by MSNBC. He missed an opportunity to make a case for why he's a better choice than Biden.

8. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

Thankfully, Trump doesn't take any advice from the RINOS who won't let Trump be Trump. :elephant:

redneck ron, nursetim and NMG26 like this.
  9. MrS&W

MrS&W

Seems he's taking advice from the small minority of his fanboys who can't see the forest through the trees.

KindOfBlue likes this.
  10. RussP

RussP Super Moderator Staff Member Moderator

11. Zerodefect

Zerodefect I feel pretty.

The Mccain, Romney, campaigns don't work.

The moderate voters need to quit being Nancy's. The dem's will literally carve your eyes out, and you think being nice to them is a strategy?

Pence couldn't win this election.

redneck ron, nursetim and Hartford like this.
  12. MrS&W

MrS&W

No one said anything about being moderate. Making a coherent and articulate case for why he should be re-elected and actually debating during a debate has nothing to do with being a moderate, Rhino, or not.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
    KindOfBlue likes this.
  13. MrS&W

MrS&W

14. 6Actual

402 posts since 2014, we know exactly what you are an election troll who pops up only during political season
    Your ideas & opinions mean squat go back to DU where someone might care :)

Dave Brubaker and nursetim like this.
  15. MrS&W

MrS&W

Someone is triggered and butt hurt because I, like many others, are being critical of their God like idol who never does anything wrong in their eyes. You don't have anything of substance to provide, nor did you have any on topic rebuttal to points that I made. All you have left is the canned "troll" accusation that people like you throw out when someone has a different point of view or opinion that you're to lazy to debate.

You didn't even take the time to verify your claim. Just about 400 of my post were within the last two years since 2018, and the overwhelming majority of them have nothing to do with politics. You are wrong yet again..

I say that Trump dropped the ball and should have debated with actual facts. That he should have articulated in a clear a concise manner why he should be re-elected and rebuked all the lies told about him to an audience that hasn't had a chance to hear or see him speak without the liberal media framing it, and you all get butt hurt? That makes me a troll? You need to step back from being a fanboy and putting this man on a beyond approach pedestal long enough to at least acknowledge the fact that not everyone is a rapid Trump fanboy who stands up and applauses everything and anything he does. Heck, I've even heard many of his loyal fanboys who are honest with themselves say they were disappointed in his performance. I guess that instantly makes them liberal trolls too huh?

KindOfBlue likes this.
  16. 6Actual

Yeah yeah blablablablabala :chatter::chatter:ya don't see me writing a book about it. Seems you are obviously way more concerned about the Sleepy Joe enthusiasm factor than we are:rolleyes:

View: https://youtu.be/Ucw5fmrSDxw

Dave Brubaker and nursetim like this.
  17. MrS&W

MrS&W

No, you seem more interested in troll and off topic babble than staying on topic. I get it. A video of a motorcade has nothing to do with the debate or Trump's performance in it. Not sure why you posted it.

KindOfBlue likes this.
  18. KindOfBlue

KindOfBlue

Don't worry, its just that the fanbois are mad that their "Biden has dimentia and won't be able to speak" and "Biden is using an earpiece" BS diversion tactics didn't work. People saw right through that crap.