Biden Vs Trump debate...let the bloodbath begin.

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by mcclain210, Sep 29, 2020.

1. BlueBayShepherd

BlueBayShepherd

The leftist base knows that he's just lying until after the election, to trick the moderate swing voters.

czsmithGT and nursetim like this.
  2. glocker56

glocker56

When Trump asked Biden to name one Law Enforcement Group that supports him...
    The Moderator should have said:
    Mr. Vice President, that is a good and fair question from the President, can you name one Law Enforcement Group that supports you?
    Instead the Moderator changed the subject to the issue of protests....definitely shows there was an agenda here....

3. Colt M-4

Colt M-4 AK-74 Silver Member

When Trump takes the oath again. Will we have gun ships patrolling D.C. And Snipers on roofs looking out over a 1,000 yards.Will he have to be in a suit of Armor.....Because the way some show disgust and hate here, And other places around the net and in media..

He and his family will need all of it.

Many of us wonder at least i do.. WE had so many wack jobs living among us. Until Trump came along as the President. I really am shocked myself. Never was a hater, always let it go and live.

Now after the last 4 years.Dirty Harriet said it best. ha ha giphy (1).gif

4. B C

B C

I didn't watch the debates, but read the comments here and then I was worried. Everyone here said it was even, no winner, Trump didn't do great. Then I saw clips from the debate and saw several viewer polls showing Trump as the clear winner. So I went and looked at what the left was saying. On CNN they didn't think Biden did a good job at all. Reddit leftist didn't think Biden won and abandoned them on issues like the green new deal and medicare for all. Everyone said Wallace did a **** job though, at least they could agree on that.

Bongino had the best take on it.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1311342627208548354?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1311342627208548354|twgr^share_3&ref_url=https://thedonald.win/p/HYC2Fk9Z/trump-tweet/c/

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
  5. B C

B C

Next debate is Townhall style.

6. garya1961

garya1961

All planted by the dems.

nursetim and rock_castle like this.
  7. B C

B C

It will be like the ABC one. All questions will be attacks on Trump and to make him play defense. Biden gets the softballs and to play offense.

garya1961 and nursetim like this.
  8. CarryTexas

CarryTexas

You mean undecided voters who have voted straight ticket democrats their entire lives? They will probably all have questions provided by the DNC.

9. B C

B C

Yup. There was a guy at Biden's PA parking lot townhall and was "undecided", yet his twitter page is all anti-Trump and pics of him with Biden signs. Even pics of him with Biden.

10. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

C'mon man!!!

"Former President Barack Obama’s administration ignored “glaring warning signs” when then-Vice President Joe Biden’s son joined the board of a Ukrainian energy company owned by a corrupt oligarch, according to a report released by Republican senators on Wednesday.

Hunter Biden’s position with the Burisma natural-gas firm — which paid him “as much as $50,000 per month” — “created an immediate potential conflict of interest” because his dad, now President Trump’s Democratic opponent in the Nov. 3 election, was involved in US policy toward Ukraine, the report says.

The report, released by Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), also says the younger Biden’s job “was problematic and did interfere in the efficient execution of policy with respect to Ukraine.”

“Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board negatively impacted the efforts of dedicated career service individuals who were fighting to push for anticorruption measures in Ukraine,” the report says.

The 87-page report notes that two American officials — George Kent, former acting deputy chief of mission at the US Embassy in Kyiv, and senior State Department official Amos Hochstein — “raised concerns” to Biden’s staff and directly to Biden, respectively.

“Despite the efforts of these individuals, their concerns appear to have fallen on deaf ears,” the report says.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/gop-senators-release-explosive-report-on-hunter-biden-burisma/ "

11. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

The Day After Things are not looking good. Trump better figure he has the support of his base but if that is all he has, he will lose.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/9406...ump-crackhead-arrogant-postdebate-focus-group

The first presidential debate left undecided American voters in agreement about at least one thing: President Trump's negativity.

Republican consultant and pollster Frank Luntz asked his focus group to use one word to describe the president and basically "every single word was negative," observed Politico's Tim Alberta. One respondent from Wisconsin called Trump obnoxious and un-presidential, while a Pennsylvania voter said he behaved like a "crackhead." Others described the president as being "un-American" and "arrogant."

nugnuts likes this.
  12. OttoLoader

OttoLoader

Never Trumper Frank Lutz.
    Frank did not do to well in 2016 predictions too.

kiser64 and ChuteTheMall like this.
  13. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

Do you not even understand that Trump will lose the election if he does not change his style? Do you actually want Biden in the White House?????????

14. Butch_Coolidge

Butch_Coolidge

kiser64 likes this.
  15. OttoLoader

OttoLoader

I understand alot of people think that.

My opinion is Trump blew apart the Biden msm plan to make Biden look not so feeble. And to saddle Trump with bogus strawman questions.

Trump also got Biden upset and make comments thatvput distance between Biden and the squad bernnie bros. Biden is gor but now against the green deal etc.

Trump does not rely on MSM.
    Trump does many live rallies ( peaceful protests so democrat governors cannot shut them down ) Many live attendance and internet video views.

Likely the biggest risk to Trump relection is democrat mail in cheat by mail and drop box ballot harvesting. Plus not allowing republican poll watchers in democrat locations.

Lets see how debate two goes. Unless Biden bails of course.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
    kiser64 and B C like this.
  16. Scamp57

Scamp57

As the entire world watched this...
    Biden looked old and feeble and almost dead with one foot in the grave.
    Trump looked Presidential. He also looked like a fearsome leader that other countries would not want to mess with.
    Trump brings our great country respect and fear from our enemies.
    Our enemies surely are hoping Biden wins.

kiser64 and aircarver like this.
  17. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

Luntz coaches his hand-picked sycophants like a prosecutor with a ham sammich and a hungry grand jury. :odie: He's no longer relevant, like Zogby or Drudge.

18. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

19. CarryTexas

CarryTexas

I think Trump comes across like a pompous ass watching his speeches leave many of us cringing. However, he tends to get things done that others have failed to for decades.

Trump isn't going to change and unless there is massive fraud he will probably win again. I will vote for him not because he is smooth and polished or I agree with him on everything, but because he is the only viable alternative to communism.

I think anyone talented enough to rise to that level can earn so much more in the private sector that they just don't want to deal with it. That is why our options are so limited. Very few want to deal with that crap for $400,000 a year...

20. B C

B C