GlockTalk Forum banner

401 - 420 of 523 Posts

·
Registered
4,821 Posts

·
Registered
55,337 Posts
I just saw the part on Fox News about "super predators" the 94 crime bill and law enforcement. Trump smoked him on that.

If he refused to back the Green New Deal, then he may have lost some on the left over that.
I'm sure Cortez is going behind Biden's back, telling all the leftists, "Don't worry, we got this..."

Reactions: Csv and B C

·
Registered
7,078 Posts
Same old tired health care debate, can’t they come up with something better. Private sector is getting deductibled to death.

Would have liked more discussion on shutting down the riots. And **** these so called peaceful protest. You want to protest fine, do it someplace where regular folks aren’t bothered and don’t have look at you, I’ve got to go to work.

·
Registered
12,721 Posts
After watching tonight, I tend to agree with what I heard Shapiro say earlier today before the debate: there is potential danger in setting expectations for Biden so low. All he has to do is not collapse and he beats expectations. He did not collapse. He was clearly struggling at times, but not enough to make any undecided voters seriously question his mental state. Biden got lucky, or he was on a controlled substance, maybe both. If undecided voters turn against him, it will be on the issues.

Trump was fighting two opponents and came off as irritated and erratic, partly because Wallace was against him, but also because Trump can’t be quiet when he needs to. He’s not a great debater. He’s not terrible, but he’s not great either.

I am disappointed in both candidates. I thought Biden would do much worse and Trump would do a little better.

·
rip "Bud"
8,883 Posts
I never could stand Wallace. As the Moderator tonight, I had a gut full of him within the first two segments and switched over to Camper Construction shows.

Wanted to jump in here tonight to see how Trump did. I feel,,, not well,,, because of there being a two on one show.

I know the media is going to give Trump a cold shower tomorrow. Just wanted to know the jist of what went on after I left the Debate tonight.

Reactions: hogship

·
Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer
116,455 Posts
What was Biden reading. He would look down when Chris was asking him a question, look up and answer with an obvious rehearsed answer.
Right after the debate a masked Biden staffer, a young female, ran up and retrieved the reading material from his podium. I didn't see if she got the crayons.

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
After watching tonight, I tend to agree with what I heard Shapiro say earlier today before the debate: there is potential danger in setting expectations for Biden so low. All he has to do is not collapse and he beats expectations. He did not collapse. He was clearly struggling at times, but not enough to make any undecided voters seriously question his mental state. Biden got lucky, or he was on a controlled substance, maybe both. If undecided voters turn against him, it will be on the issues.

Trump was fighting two opponents and came off as irritated and erratic, partly because Wallace was against him, but also because Trump can’t be quiet when he needs to. He’s not a great debater. He’s not terrible, but he’s not great either.

I am disappointed in both candidates. I thought Biden would do much worse and Trump would do a little better.
Trump's a showman and it sounds like he was the show. I didn't watch the debate, but I did just see the clips. Joe looked terrible not answering key questions and threw insults. How the **** can he say antifa is just an idea? Ask Portland about their 100+ day idea riots.

I do agree on the bar being set so low for Joe that it was hard for him to under perform short of dying on stage. They probably did give him some kind of uppers.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Is it true that Hunter Biden was dishonorably discharged?

I hope it is, and not just some random "fact" that President Trump pulled out of his ass. Unfortunately, he does have a history of doing that on occasion.
Sort of true. His former senior enlisted adviser is a member here. Hunter popped positive for cocaine and was thrown out. Dishonorable discharge usually only come from courts martial. I think he got an other than honorable discharge.

My fact check says mostly true.

·
Registered
30,230 Posts
Sort of true. His former senior enlisted adviser is a member here. Hunter popped positive for cocaine and was thrown out. Dishonorable discharge usually only come from courts martial. I think he got an other than honorable discharge.

My fact check says mostly true.
As I understand stand it, he was administratively separated from the Navy.

·
Stop the steal!
17,300 Posts
Number three Trump attacks biden's family
Didn't even take Yahoo an hour
Both Ivanka and Don Trump Jr. were under federal investigation for fraud in 2017.......so, leaving Hunter alone is not off the table.....

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
As I understand stand it, he was administratively separated from the Navy.
If he got an admin setup Joe pulled some strings. My old command actually did a court martial on a guy who repeatedly popped positive for coke.
They might have offered a plea deal for admin sep just to get him out fast as well.

401 - 420 of 523 Posts