GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a typical headline with the press trying to cover for Biden:

Hunter Biden's position with a Ukrainian energy company did not affect US policy, according to a GOP-led report

Here's the problem that no one wants to talk about...

Vice President Joe Biden is on video blackmailing the government of the Ukraine and ordering them to FIRE the Prosecutor who is going after Hunter Biden's employer in the Ukraine. This employer is paying Hunter Biden $183,000 A MONTH. Paying this to a person with NO experience in their industry base, who was unemployed prior to this with NO PROSPECTS until his father became the VP.

Vice President Joe Biden is WITHHOLDING $1,000,000,000 in US aid until the prosecutor going after his son's employer in the Ukraine gets fired.

Legal?

Certainly looks like extortion and interfering in the legal system of another country to me, but I'm no expert.

·
Making America great again!
16,215 Posts
Vice President Joe Biden is on video blackmailing the government of the Ukraine and ordering them to FIRE the Prosecutor who is going after Hunter Biden's employer in the Ukraine. This employer is paying Hunter Biden $183,000 A MONTH. Paying this to a person with NO experience in their industry base, who was unemployed prior to this with NO PROSPECTS until his father became the VP.

Vice President Joe Biden is WITHHOLDING $1,000,000,000 in US aid until the prosecutor going after his son's employer in the Ukraine gets fired.

Legal?

Certainly looks like extortion and interfering in the legal system of another country to me, but I'm no expert.
^^^ This was a royally missed opportunity for Trump. Biden is on video ordering that a prosecutor in a foreign country be fired or else they won't get $1 billion. And Joe has the brazen brass balls to bring up Trump's phone call to Zelenskyy?!?!?!? Why in hell Trump didn't jump all over this is beyond me.

·
Registered
15,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^ This was a royally missed opportunity for Trump. Biden is on video ordering that a prosecutor in a foreign country be fired or else they won't get $1 billion. And Joe has the brazen brass balls to bring up Trump's phone call to Zelenskyy?!?!?!? Why in hell Trump didn't jump all over this is beyond me.
The moderator cut him off.

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Still waiting to see if Hunter, or Joe, registered their FARA paperwork correctly.

Procecuting Manafort opened FARA violations as an actual thing now (instead of just another form to fill out to keep buerocrats' jobs safe).

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
Still waiting to see if Hunter, or Joe, registered their FARA paperwork correctly.

Procecuting Manafort opened FARA violations as an actual thing now (instead of just another form to fill out to keep buerocrats' jobs safe).
Yes, you are correct. Previously, people simply filed late.

I have some questions that have not been raised in the political discussion. As people should know, Mr. Manafort went to prison for tax evasion. The IRS was totally incompetent and it took a special counsel to ferret out the facts.

I have seen no report or suggestion that Mr. H. Biden received compensation that was NOT reported as income. Has anyone?

I have seen no report or suggestion that Mr. H. Biden gifted anything of value above now $15,000 to his father without paying federal gift tax. Has anyone?

Do you want to have dinner with Mr. X (president/senatorial candidate) and have your picture taken? It will cost you $2000 . Is that a crime?

If a major league baseball player has his father, mother and two brothers hired as baseball scouts by the Los Angeles Dodgers and they report the income, and he has effectively shifted compensation to his relatives, has a crime been committed?

If Mr. J. Biden is simply a liar, don't vote for him. If Mr. J. Biden has committed any criminal act such as not reporting income, the IRS has had nearly a year to review the facts as they become known.

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
Yes, you are correct. Previously, people simply filed late.

I have some questions that have not been raised in the political discussion. As people should know, Mr. Manafort went to prison for tax evasion. The IRS was totally incompetent and it took a special counsel to ferret out the facts.

I have seen no report or suggestion that Mr. H. Biden received compensation that was NOT reported as income. Has anyone?

I have seen no report or suggestion that Mr. H. Biden gifted anything of value above now $15,000 to his father without paying federal gift tax. Has anyone?

Do you want to have dinner with Mr. X (president/senatorial candidate) and have your picture taken? It will cost you $2000 . Is that a crime?

If a major league baseball player has his father, mother and two brothers hired as baseball scouts by the Los Angeles Dodgers and they report the income, and he has effectively shifted compensation to his relatives, has a crime been committed?

If Mr. J. Biden is simply a liar, don't vote for him. If Mr. J. Biden has committed any criminal act such as not reporting income, the IRS has had nearly a year to review the facts as they become known.
I’m sure the FBI and the IRS will get to the bottom of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,699 Posts
They were engaged in the legal type of corruption that Washington specifically makes laws to protect. It's kind of like a retirement plan for politicians.

After all, a life of public service is not very lucrative. :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts