Biden SUSPENDS All Public Appearances as Trump SURGES into November!!!

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by IOmm, Oct 26, 2020.

1. diamondd2

diamondd2

I'm going to go ahead and say NJ is in play. Yes, NJ. Trump only lost NJ but 540,000 ish votes in 2016 with only 3.7 million voting. This was a time when NJ people were tired of Chris Christie who was a Republican. The next governor was going to be a D no matter who was running. Unfortunately, Murphy was the highest bidder.
    This election over 6 million will be voting in NJ. There is a lot of hate for Murphy and the Democratics right now in NJ. So, there is a good chance.
    I am also confident we flip the 11th district from D to R for the House. We are doing our part.
    Nothing would make me happier than seeing NJ and some of these other Blue States flip.

2. J_Rico

J_Rico

Good luck and God bless. Nice to hear some optimism.

Csv, jr24 and IAhunter like this.

3. Taterhead

Taterhead

Seems like JB is campaigning today in PA and taking questions from reporters. I'm all about Trump, but when does this JB lid start?

4. Fred Florist

Fred Florist

How the heck you're, at 77 yrs old,
    to keep up with a Legendary 74 yrs old kid who does THREE (3) reelection rallies a day,
    then goes home to host the Swearing In Ceremony of a Legendary Supreme Court Justice
    ????

At some point, you'd have to throw up your hands and say, "Malarky Whatever !!"