GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
DO NOT BELIEVE THE MSM REPORTS ON POLLS! BALD FACE LIES!!
A part of me believes the polls. The few times I’ve ever been called I know I lied in my answers.

Reactions: tm255 and jr24

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
I believe the polls.....
So instead of standing in line like a chump to vote for Biden I will keep my lazy worthless butt home and he can go ahead on and win. Like Hillary won.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Maybe the networks will show the same woman uncontrollably crying at his loss like Hillary's. You remember, at her celebration event she opted to not attend?
I saw a lot of crying that night, and I absolutely loved every minute of it.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Interesting. Per Rassmssen:

White House Watch
Biden 49%, Trump 47%
Tuesday, October 27, 2020

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pu...ections/election_2020/white_house_watch_oct27
But compare that to October 7, three weeks ago:

[Rasmussen] has Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden leading him by a robust margin of 12 percentage points (52 to 40 percent).

Trump's huge push over the past two weeks is the type of momentum that carries over to election day. His very good second debate performance, recovery from Covid, the ongoing Hunter Biden scandal, Biden's lies about his son's business dealings, the flaccid appearances by an old man before 15 people in stark contrast to tens of thousands seeing Trump all point to Joe stumbling and failing.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
But compare that to October 7, three weeks ago:

[Rasmussen] has Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden leading him by a robust margin of 12 percentage points (52 to 40 percent).

Trump's huge push over the past two weeks is the type of momentum that carries over to election day. His very good second debate performance, recovery from Covid, the ongoing Hunter Biden scandal, Biden's lies about his son's business dealings, the flaccid appearances by an old man before 15 people in stark contrast to tens of thousands seeing Trump all point to Joe stumbling and failing.
OK.
That isn't what Castle Rock said though.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Biden is stumbling his way through this Georgia campaign speech.
He just said 100 million Americans will lose their protections for pre existing conditions. ..?

·
Registered
19,626 Posts
Biden is stumbling his way through this Georgia campaign
He just said 100 million Americans will lose their protections for pre existing conditions. ..?
Why is Fox News showing his speech? They showed Obama earlier I heard.

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Amazed they set that up with all those stones/steps to walk down. I love the little jog before he got to the stage.

Things are going to get fun if Biden wins.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Amazed they set that up with all those stones/steps to walk down. I love the little jog before he got to the stage.

Things are going to get fun if Biden wins.
Joe wouldn't be in office for 6 months. They want Cumala to be President.

·
Registered
30,271 Posts
Wasn’t there a thread proclaiming that creepy joe wasn’t making anymore live appearances, or have I had a stroke and that was a hallucination?

·
Philippians 4: 6-7
9,353 Posts
Wasn’t there a thread proclaiming that creepy joe wasn’t making anymore live appearances, or have I had a stroke and that was a hallucination?
You heard right. He was suppose to be bunkered down for the next few days.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
DO NOT BELIEVE THE MSM REPORTS ON POLLS! BALD FACE LIES!!
The polls are lies, but the fraud is real.

They played up a pandemic to get vote by mail nationally, used a puppet candidate with name recognition, media campaigning 24/7 with billions in free air time, social media censoring negative press, fraud.
That is their plan. Actual Democrat votes don’t matter.

The polls have to show Biden in the lead until the very end. That way the Dem shot callers can tell their braindead followers that Trump stole the election...again. Then we get to hear the left complain about another illegitimate Trump administration for four more years. Yada yada yada.
That’s the back up plan, if stealing the election doesn’t work. You would think that after ‘16, the Dems would have upped their fraud game.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Joe wouldn't be in office for 6 months. They want Cumala to be President.
He won’t be in office for 6 days, if he wins.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Yup, I posted the thread that said Biden had seen his shadow and was having 6 more weeks of hiding. I was wrong, the report was wrong. :deadhorse:

Ed

21 - 40 of 43 Posts