Biden plans to stay hiding for 4 days until the debate

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by B C, Oct 19, 2020.

1. B C

B C

While the media campaigns for him and twitter suppresses negative info.

upload_2020-10-19_11-59-43.png

2. shadowgunner9

shadowgunner9 This used to be AMERICA........

Must be nice to have a whole segment of American business that will cover your [email protected]@ like that, no matter what you do .
    Biden needs to answer these questions and step up with an explanation. But we know he will not.
    Sit and hide in your basement while evil forces are out there doing your dirty work to install you as a puppet controlled by the dark state. OK got it.
    This system of ours is truly lost. I have little hope if Trump does not maintain.

TeaDub, railfancwb, 1cm and 7 others like this.

3. GeorgeK

GeorgeK

Good time to look around the neighborhood and see who is dumber than a basset hound dog. They are the ones who still have the Biden signs out.
    Heard another laptop has risen.

Sent from my Stupid Phone

4. B C

B C

No events, no tough questions answered, no questions without a teleprompter, and Kamala virtually invisible this entire time except for the debate.

Csv, DonGlock26, CAcop and 5 others like this.
  5. spork

spork Caffeinator

It probably takes four days to charge his batteries for an hour of hard use anyway, but yeah, he is definitely in hiding.

TeaDub, B C and Officer's Match like this.
  6. BigBluefish

BigBluefish

And they may be the ones coming for you after the Dems take over. Watch your backs.

7. bdcochran

bdcochran

1. Mr. Nixon made a mistake in going into a debate ill and unrested.

2. Stand Mr. Biden, Mr. Trump or any other politician before a microphone and start asking questions. If he answers quickly to get it over with, you complain the explanation is unconvincing, not detailed enough, unaccompanied with conclusive evidence. Then, you come up with another question and demand a fast answer. Mr. Biden didn't survive in politics by answering (quicker than hell) every question thrown at him.

3. When an ideologue wants to blame Mr. Biden for every mistake committed by his son, I am reminded of what I have said about Mrs. Hitler. Mrs. Hitler was not responsible for everything little Adolph did. If, at this point in time, the DNC with all of its funding hasn't been able to prove that Mr. J. Biden took bribes, you are left with speculation akin to Mr. Obama not being born in the USA. Then you have the Republican bombshell of the week, just like the Atlantic magazine article was the first Democratic bombshell of the week.

8. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry....

The/my neighborhood not knowing my "defense quota" is, IMO, the same as a concealed carry permit ... and the element of surprise. I'm not worried around here, though.

9. Elkhound56

Elkhound56

I agree with this statement, except my old Basset hound, Zippy, was smarter than the typical Biden supporter.

Boundertom, jr24 and B C like this.
  10. Cubdriver

Cubdriver

My late cat Sparky, who's ashes are in a container on the shelf, is STILL smarter than the average Biden supporter.

-Pat

11. tm255

tm255

Biden is ill? News to me. What is wrong with him?

And if in fact he is not ill but simply needs 4 days to "rest up" for a challenge, what would he do as president if a crisis occurred? Rest up for 4 days and then address it?

Of course Joe is not responsible for all of Hunter's actions. The issue is Hunter selling access to his VP father who then altered US foreign policy for the benefit of his son, along with the stream of lies that went along with it.

JimP, Cubdriver, seedub70 and 5 others like this.
  12. bdcochran

bdcochran

Of course that is the issue. However, the electorate is less concerned with a candidate's corruption/sexual orientation/religion/skin color/multiple girl friends/multiple marriages/multiple lies than with who marks the best stirring promises of a job, hope, and a place in the lifeboat.

A good example is a former federal district court judge who was impeached and removed from office and now sits in the federal House of Representatives.

13. 1cm

1cm

Hiding from reporters.

Not coming forward with critical policies.

Not visiting crucial states.

Seems like the same strategy Hillary used in 2016.

railfancwb, B C and Officer's Match like this.
  14. Fred Florist

Fred Florist

If Trump confronts him in debate, he's going to mention Stormie Daniels then falls over with a heart attack and dies.

They will blame Trump. Harris becomes the de facto Dem nominee.

Think about it. Where do you hide when your own son ends You like that ?

railfancwb likes this.
  15. Grabbrass

Grabbrass

I have wondered now ever since Trump’s positive test for Covid was announced several days after the debate if this happened to him too. I don’t know how common it is but I’ve noticed before that I almost always have a couple ‘cranky’ days before I start feeling the effects and knowing that I’ve got the crud.

railfancwb and bdcochran like this.
  16. GeorgeK

GeorgeK

Biden looks to be playing a card similar to Hillary in 16. Skipping States, holding back because of some reason, sick or tired and look how that played out for her. Trump is going gangbusters.

17. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

They 100% are relying on mail-in ballot fraud, harvesting, and stuffing car trunks and trailers with Biden ballots.

BigBluefish and railfancwb like this.
  18. GeorgeK

GeorgeK

I read the other day that some Counties already have more mail in votes than the voting population. I don't know how accurate it is but I personally would believe it the way the mail service has been throwing out Trump votes.

19. wjv

wjv RIP Stan Lee.. . .

The left doesn't care about Joe. If he is elected they will likely support his impeachment and force him to resign so they can get Harris is as the USA's First WOMAN President.

To hell with her record or any accomplishments. All that matters is that she becomes the USA's First WOMAN President.