Biden/Harris support growing?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by jmohme, Sep 24, 2020.

1. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

2. nursetim

nursetim

Not valid, my neighbor has an American and a huge creepy supporter, while I don’t have an American flag and I’m a huge President Trump supporter.

3. nursetim

nursetim

Who did it better, ZZ Top or Bocephus?

4. PrescottGlock

PrescottGlock

Neighbor has a Trump/Pence flag measuring about 8' x 6'.

Except he didn't say that. The actual discussion:

“Mr. President, real quickly, win, lose or draw in this election, will you commit here today for a peaceful transferral of power after the election?” asked Brian Karem, a reporter from Playboy magazine. “And there has been rioting in Louisville, there has been rioting in many cities across this country, red and... your so-called red and blue states — will you commit to making sure that there is a peaceful transferral of power after the election?”

Well, we’re going to have to see what happens, you know that. I’ve been complaining very strongly about the ballots, and the ballots are a disaster,” Trump responded.

“I understand that, but people are rioting,” Karem continued. “Do you commit to making a peaceful transferral of power—”

“Get rid of the ballots and you’ll have a very peaceful — there won’t be a transfer, frankly, there will be a continuation. The ballots are out of control. You know it and you know who knows it better than anybody else? The Democrats know it better than anybody else.”

So somebody should ask the genius reporter why there would be a "transfer of power" if Trump wins, and why he doesn't ask the (D)ummies - the ones who never accepted the results of the 2016 election - that question.

5. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

There really needs to be serious monitoring of this BS. IMO, election day is called election day because ... it's ELECTION DAY!!! Absentee ballots could get some slack (especially for the troops outta the country) but that car's trunk full of "found" ballots need to be tossed. GTFO!!! You snooze you lose. Period.

6. Terry G

Terry G

Check the news. It's certainly being perceived that Trump is saying he won't abide by election result's that don't favor him. your own quote "there won't be a transfer , frankly" out of context yes, but Trump has got to be more careful about how he phrases things. his opponents leap on this kind of thing.

7. jakedaawg

jakedaawg

The country I come from is called the Midwest.
    I think we all need to face the fact that the election will be stolen by fraudulent Biden ballots. You can't fight city hall as they say. Most of the battleground states have morons like my old classmate Whitmer in charge. (Thats probably against the "rules" but I knew her personally, she IS a moron!) They will cheat, are cheating, have got the courts to make it legitimate cheating, and a a lack of self respect for themselves that will let them cheat and be proud of it.

8. rogn

rogn real dogs

There are a few Biden/harris signs in the area but we have a branch of the U of MD locally and its primarily black or foreign student. They account for some of the aberrations. The others are mostly in lower income black "villages". I think many people will put the B/H signs out to keep their neighbors off their back and they will in course vote the GOP ticket.

9. rogn

rogn real dogs

Just like Biden.

10. Fred Florist

Fred Florist

Never said that way.
    Twisting his words and print do make one juvenile
    but such effort does not alter the truth.

11. Grabbrass

Grabbrass

Is that what he said? Or is that what you heard????

Trump's smart enough to know when he's being set up, and that question was a setup. They want him to commit in advance to a concession they would NEVER agree to themselves. They've made that crystal clear. The Democrats are the ones who could not, would not allow a peaceful transition of power, and have no intention of changing their tune. Impeachment, riots, arson & vandalism, investigations into bogus allegations they themselves fabricated ... scumbags.

Are you one????????

ExecutiveWill and ChuteTheMall like this.
  12. BlueBayShepherd

BlueBayShepherd

I wish Trump supporters would stop bragging about how Trump is going to win in an enormous landslide, because it makes other Trump supporters who hear this boasting LESS likely to vote since they think Trump will win anyway.

This type of boasting should be saved for AFTER he wins. Don't count your chickens before they hatch, as they saying goes.

After Trump wins on November 3rd, brag all you want.

But until then, act like this election is going to be close, and remind every Trump supporter you know that their vote is ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL.

In 2016, Trump won Florida by 113,000 votes.

He won Arizona by 91,000 votes.

He won Wisconsin by less than 23,000 votes.

He won Pennsylvania by 44,000 votes.

He won Michigan by 10,700 votes.

Since the 2016 election, lots of new immigrants have moved into these states. Lots of elderly Trump voters have passed away. Lots of leftwing teenagers have turned 18 and can now vote.

DON'T take a Trump win for granted. If you want Trump to win, act like the election is close, volunteer, and make sure all the Trump supporters you know go to the polls and vote.

Then AFTER the Trump win, brag all you want.

But until then, bragging about a huge landslide just makes Trump voters over-confident and complacent, and less likely to vote, since they think Trump will win by a landslide anyway.

13. bdcochran

bdcochran

I respectfully disagree. The electoral college will vote in December. Any challenges to state electors will have to be done and concluded before the electoral college meets.

If you missed it, both the Republicans and Democrats have lined up litigators for the last several presidential elections.

Essentially, the problems are 1. being unwilling to fund elections so that there are ample means of voting, counting the votes and dealing with challenges. 2. people who complain an election is stolen or steeaable who never concern themselves locally with promoting point 1.

14. Out West

Out West Just lack finishing up

What kind of validation control exists for mail in ballots? Could anyone just run off hundreds of copies, mail them in and they all be counted as valid?

15. thewitt

thewitt

Fake news. As always. The MSM are in the tank for Biden, and will not report any truths about Trump.

ExecutiveWill likes this.
  16. PrescottGlock

PrescottGlock

I posted verbatim what the question (which was stupid) was and the response. So some hack leftist idiot commie journalism major thinks Trump said "x" rather than what he ACTUALLY said? The next time I believe what the media say about ANY Republican, let alone Trump, will be the day I think the Biden push-up challenge is a good idea.

P.S. The shirt I am currently wearing:

[​IMG]

ExecutiveWill likes this.
  17. Critch

Critch

What few Biden supporters I know actually seem to be demoralized...they really don't think they can win. What few Democrats we have running in the general election are running as independents...

18. Glock-O-Rican

Glock-O-Rican

Joe is not on campaign trail, where is he? Harris is not very visable for a canidate. image.jpeg image.jpeg

okiegtrider likes this.
  19. G33

G33 Frisky! CLM Millennium Member

Yes, China is all in for Biden.
    :)

20. madbaumer

madbaumer

"I hear they have a lot of nice girls out there..."