Biden/Harris support growing?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by jmohme, Sep 24, 2020.

1. jmohme

jmohme

Two weeks ago, I saw my first and only Biden/Harris yard sign in LaGrange Tx.
    This really did not raise any red flags, but then yesterday while driving to Houston, I found myself behind a Toyota with a Biden/Harris sticker on the back window.
    I was immediately concerned that Biden's base had doubled while I was not paying attention!
    Then I realized that I was once again passing through LaGrange and this was probably just the same village idiot with the yard sign. What a relief!;)

I won't let down my guard though.
    Get out and vote everyone!

2. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

I've seen more signs pop up in the last week, both for Biden and Trump. We're just getting closer to election time, that's all.

elkhart, tuica, Bus007 and 7 others like this.

3. jmohme

jmohme

There are so many Trump signs around here, I doubt I would notice new ones being added. On the other hand, a new Biden third Biden sign or sticker would probably stand out like a Kamala in church.

I dont live far from Austin, and I suspect if I took a little drive toward that toilet of a town, I would find where all the Biden signs are being displayed.

CAcop, varget and El Pistolero like this.
  4. kahrcarrier

kahrcarrier FAHRENHEIT

They don't need signs when they have extra weeks added for counting those "late" mail in ballots.

hogship, Bus007, n2g and 3 others like this.
  5. B C

B C

Don't forget, American flags out front are silent Trump supporters.

tuica, hogship, korgs130 and 16 others like this.
  6. jmohme

jmohme

That is a legitimate concern!
    Our only hope is to turn out in such numbers to place legitimate in person votes that can not be disputed.

hogship and n2g like this.
  7. B C

B C

This election is being stolen with very open and blatant fraud. MSM says there is nothing to worry about. We can't let this happen. Just earlier restrictions were loosened in NC and 2 moron RINO's claiming they were duped resigned from the Board of Elections.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ncsbe-resignation-david-black-ken-raymond

n2g and ExecutiveWill like this.
  8. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Im actually surprised at how many trump-pence signs ive seen out and about, glad to see some people wont be brow beat by the fakenewsmedia ...hell some people are putting billboard size signs in their yard.

Lockback, Csv and FullClip like this.
  9. B C

B C

10. Csv

Csv

Oh, how wish that were true. Out riding my bike I see lots of flags, I always notice them. The other day I passed a house that had a nice flagpole/flag, down in the yard I see a weakass Biden sign with a veterans for Biden sign above it.

11. pittpa

pittpa What did I come in here for?

Fortress of Solitude on 11th floor - SW PA 'burbs
    Hardly any Trump signs around here. But as soon as I drove into the neighboring township (Bethel Park), lots of Trump signs.
    Meanwhile, out by the airport, Trump probably saw this while flying in or out the other night when he was here....

upload_2020-9-24_13-25-50.png

elkhart, B C, PrescottGlock and 3 others like this.
  12. Bradley T

Bradley T

"...About that shack outside LaGrange."

ranger1968 and jmohme like this.
  13. Bradley T

Bradley T

A man up the street has a lot of Trump signs on his fence, I mean it is a very energetic patriotic display! I worry somebody might drive by and shoot him. We don't have a lot of violence here, but it may get that way any minute. It's dangerous out there.
    I know of two or three yards in town with Biden and BLM signs on the lawn- real small and whimpy. I kind of marvel at the noticeable impact difference in the Trump yards and Biden/BLM yards.

14. The Father

The Father

On my nightly walk a pass by intersection with multiple election signs. The Trump sign was knocked down. So being a good citizen I was putting the sign back up and a car load of misguided youth yelled F Trump at me. I of course considering the possibility they would get out of the car. I didn’t feel like scampering away even though I was packin heat

tuica likes this.
  15. Terry G

Terry G

It would help if Trump quit saying things like "There will be no peaceful transition if I lose." He's just scaring people into voting against him. I have made up my mind to vote Republican, but I hear "he's pushing for a civil war" and like comment's. This is not helping.

16. bdcochran

bdcochran

I don't think that the vote for Biden is growing.
    1. Mr. Obama was articulate and charismatic. Mr. Biden is not. People have to get motivated to put up lawn signs.

2. A lot of people are essentially unaware that voting for president has started in a number of states. I think my mail-in ballot comes next week.

3. The outpouring of donations for the DNC by virtue of the death of the Supreme Court member was a reaction based upon historical perception that the Republican Party was sexist. When a woman is nominated this weekend, that perception will be countered. It doesn't matter one whit that the first woman appointed was appointed by a Republican President.
    Watch what happens when the woman chairperson of the Senate Committee who is 88 years old is delegated to taking on the Republican nominee. And, if there are not defections from the Democratic side of the aisle to support a woman nominee who has already been a federal judge, the support for Harris as the essential next president will not grow.

hogship and JFrame like this.
  17. tm255

tm255

In the last week a slew of Biden signs have popped up in my neighborhood.

My guess is the owners think that the signs are protection if Antifa visits from Asheville.

JFrame likes this.
  18. Borg Warner

Borg Warner

If this were going to be an honest election Trump woul win in an overwhelming historical landslide.

But as it is, it will be close.

Vote like your country depends on it. And remember, friends don't let friends vote Democrat.

tuica, hogship, Agonizer and 5 others like this.
  19. Lt. Donn

Lt. Donn PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia

We received our absentee ballots in today's mail...canned them both...we are voting in person period!
    I don't see Biden's appeal growing...Mr Trump is quite literally "out working" Mr Biden by a factor of 5...I continue to believe there are many, many "quiet" Trump voters who have never been polled or who have lied to the pollsters...we will soon find out either way, but I predict a big win for "our" guy!

tuica, pAZ Ron and ExecutiveWill like this.
  20. pugman

pugman

Do not fool yourself.

There are a LOT of folks who are blue-blooded and don't have signs out because they are too lazy to put them out or move them when they cut the lawn.

Here in small town usa we have sign wars with homes across the street from each other. A sign goes up for Trump, then one for Biden. Not to be outdone the Trump supporter puts up more signs or something bigger. The Biden supporter runs lights to his signs so they can be seen at night. The Trumper adds red colored lights and so on...

We have one street where everything on one side is Biden and the other side is Trump. Its comical.

And with the amount of fraud I anticipate this election season may not be done for a year.

tuica likes this.