Biden Claims Black Voters Who Support Trump Aren't Really Black

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by JFrame, May 22, 2020.

1. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

They are the digital version of it.'08.

2. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Some poorly organized thoughts as a counterpoint to the Harris Faulkner video I just posted...

As a young military man in the 1970's who was living and working with just about every race on the planet on a daily basis I did actually learn a thing or two about getting along with people.

As a mixed group of young men there were the inevitable good natured "cut down" sessions and sometimes several would gang up on one. Occasionally the cut downs would have a racial component but it was normally a swipe at stereotypes as much as a good natured putdown of the individual. No problem right? A lot of us have been there.

Well, not so fast. Inevitably these things tend to escalate over time. As people become more comfortable with each other they feel like they can take things farther and farther and then one day someone gets their feelings hurt and all holy hell breaks loose.

The aggrieved individual is suddenly the victim of a racist attack and the so called attacker is the victim of someone he trusted as a friend.

The good natured friend you trusted has a bad day and now you are fighting for your career.

I saw it happen more than once and it has led me to tread carefully around things related to race.

You would think a 77 year old man who depends for his job on his popularity would have learned this by now. But maybe not. Maybe he is under the assumption everyone will know he is just joking because he is such a swell guy.

Most times it is very hard to see ourselves as others see us.

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

Last edited: May 25, 2020
    tm255 and Chui like this.

3. Chui

Chui

Much yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Biggy1

Biggy1

Anyone who would vote for corrupt airhead Joe Biden, is just as messed up in their head as he is.

5. mike from st pe

mike from st pe

You ain't white if you vote for Biden.

Cambo likes this.
  6. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

LOL

Regards,
    Happyguy :)