Biden campaign's Texas Political Director accused of running Illegal Ballot Harvesting Operation

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by B C, Sep 28, 2020.

1. B C

B C

https://nationalfile.com/bidens-tex...gal-ballot-harvesting-at-texas-supreme-court/

Video at 4:40

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1lPKqLARqDnxb#

"The Joe Biden campaign’s Texas Political Director has been formally accused of helping to run an illegal ballot harvesting operation, according to two separate affidavits filed Monday at the Texas Supreme Court.

Two private investigators, including a former FBI agent and former police officer, testify under oath that they have video evidence, documentation and witnesses to prove that Biden’s Texas Political Director Dallas Jones and his cohorts are currently hoarding mail-in and absentee ballots and ordering operatives to fill the ballots out for people illegally, including for dead people, homeless people, and nursing home residents in the 2020 presidential election.

Based on interviews, review of documents, and other information, I have identified the individuals in charge of the ballot harvesting scheme. These individuals includes political consultant Dallas Jones who was recently hired by the Joe Biden for President campaign to oversee their Harris County initiative. District 13 Texas State Senator Borris Miles, who is the handler of Mr. Jones, political consultant Gerald Womack, and Precinct 1 Harris County Commissioner Rodney Ellis. One of the companies these individuals are using as a front for this operation is AB Canvassing, although there are others that have been identified that we are investigating.”

“I have in my possession video-taped interviews of witnesses attesting to the aforementioned people having groups of people completing thousands of absentee and mail-in ballots, including completing ballots for deceased individuals; illegally going into nursing homes, with the complicity of the nursing home staff, and filling out and forging the signatures of nursing home residents; signing up homeless individuals to vote using the ballot harvester’s address then completing the ballot and forging the homeless individual’s signature.

“This entire operation is being run by the elite politicians of the Democrat Party m Houston/Hams County."

n2g, tm255, baren and 2 others like this.
  2. 6Actual

6Actual Southern Backwater Mafia & President-Elect

Sooooo surprised
    [​IMG]

Not

Upgrayedd, tuica, NoJoy and 2 others like this.

3. thewitt

thewitt

But will anything be done?

Prison time and fines are warranted, but what of all the illegal votes already cast?

If the Democrats get punished for voter fraud, but they manage to steal the election anyway, does that make those who were caught martyrs for the cause?

4. B C

B C

Abbott and the AG better be on it. Lord knows the FBI is too busy.

n2g, paul45, Officer's Match and 2 others like this.
  5. trajan07

trajan07 dimly lit

And the Captain Louis Renault award goes to...

6. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

I think Texas is screwed. Some judge today said they “cannot” have a straight party voting option.

Jade Falcon and OXMYX like this.
  7. Csv

Csv

Wtf. Are we walking out on our porches the morning of November 4th, will it be time?

Election fraud should be brought to swift justice with a noose or bullet.

8. CAcop

CAcop

Basically they are going to rig the election and even if proven rigged they will say, "Too late now."

The media will cover for them.

9. fastbolt

fastbolt

Getting panicked and sloppy??

10. Crazypolack

Crazypolack

11. OXMYX

OXMYX

Officer's Match, baren and spork like this.
  12. B C

B C

Project Veritas video had an insider admitting that they have corrupt judges for all these setups.

Seriously. Democrats are using mass fraud to steal elections and our rights. Nothing is being done about.

The media has already been covering for them. How many times have you heard from the media or social media that mail in ballots are safe and fraud cannot happen since April? Look below at what Twitter includes if a Conservative tries to question the narrative. They're all in on it.

Project Veritas just uncovered 80K-100K people involved in voter fraud/election fraud in 1 city.

upload_2020-9-28_11-45-14.png

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
    n2g and Csv like this.
  13. BlueBacker

BlueBacker

Edit.... I better not post that...

B C likes this.
  14. OXMYX

OXMYX

Trumps election team took their eye off of the ball. They should have been in front of all of this and stopped it cold. Like Trump said two nights ago, they're laughing at us.

The election will be dragged out for months, we are watching a fast moving train wreck and there is not much we can do about it.

All I can say is if the Republicans don't lie, cheat and steal like the Democrats they'll never win again. It's time to quit raising our kids to be Eagle Scouts.

B C likes this.
  15. Crazypolack

Crazypolack

You should play Among Us. You'd be great at throwing crew members off with no proof.

Anyway, I own several. A Sig 9mm, a scary black shotgun, a scary black AK, a .22 Ruger that I told my wife I bought for her, and a .30-06 maybe I'll hunt with after the apocalypse.

16. Officer's Match

Officer's Match S.R.D. v

"You should play Among Us. You'd be great at throwing crew members off with no proof.

Anyway, I own several. A Sig 9mm, a scary black shotgun, a scary black AK, a .22 Ruger that I told my wife I bought for her, and a .30-06 maybe I'll hunt with after the apocalypse."

102 posts since 2002 and now bashing Repubicans in the run up to an election? Bye (welcome to Ignore).

OXMYX and Oldschooltube like this.
  17. thewitt

thewitt

Clearly you don't know anything about what happened here in North Carolina.

Welcome to my ignore list with all the other DU trolls.

18. hooligan74

hooligan74

How ballot harvesting is not illegal in every state is beyond me.

n2g, OXMYX, B C and 3 others like this.
  19. thewitt

thewitt

Look at where it's legal... and then make the call. There is a reason that the left likes this uncontrolled and unmonitored method of voting, right alongside 100$ mail-in voting.

Any red states do this?

n2g, B C, UncleDave and 2 others like this.
  20. hooligan74

hooligan74

It is surprisingly tough to Google a simple list of states that allow ballot harvesting, come to find out. It's mostly oblique references like this:

...But 26 states allow a voter to designate someone else to return their ballot for them, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures. A dozen of those states limit the number of ballots that the designee can collect and return on behalf of voters. And 10 states allow the ballot to be returned by the voter's family member...

I did find this in a Forbes article, though:

...Mail-in ballot fraud is so pervasive in some parts of Texas that they have a local name for those who broker election victories: Politiqueros. Unlike in North Carolina, there are rarely consequences for ballot harvesters or the campaigns who hire them in the Lone Star State...
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckdevore/2020/02/12/harvesting-votes-to-win-in-2020/#7e86a4f436e9

So, obviously, the laws on the books are only part of the answer.

n2g likes this.