GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trump’s proposal ‘made in urine’, Biden campaign says

IMAGE CREDITS: INFOWARS.COM.

Joe Biden’s campaign turned down President Trump’s challenge for the candidates to take a drug test before the first presidential debate on Tuesday, arguing Trump only wants to make his case with “urine.”

Biden’s deputy campaign manager issued a nasty little statement shooting down the prospect of Biden taking a drug test.

“Vice President Biden intends to deliver his debate answers in words,” said Kate Bedingfield on Monday. “If the president thinks his best case is made in urine he can have at it.”

Trump tweet 2.png

Source: Jamie White | Infowars.com - SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
https://www.infowars.com/biden-camp...ebate-drug-test-trump-jokes-gee-i-wonder-why/

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Where is Trump's drug sample? Also, when is he going to not be obese? He's a walking heart attack at his age.

·
Come on man!!
14,356 Posts
I seriously wonder if Sleepy Creepy Hidin Joe Biden's secret service detail has reported something about this...

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Real :eagle:

What do you think
Of course Biden’s obvious health problems are a monstrous concern since he’s competing for the presidency.

My initial comment was a play on urine test and pissing people off. Simply bathroom humor intended to be a wee witty. Wee....:animlol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts