GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Why is this election even close?

Because the MSM is reporting FAKE NEWS. Unless you understand how the News Business operates in 2020, you may not understand it no longer reporting on what happened, is happening. Now much of it is ALL FAKE, or TWISTING NEWS to fit the narative the senior editor wants reported. TRUTH is not important, selling an idea is.

·
Making America great again!
16,213 Posts
................................Trigger Finger too active..............
Don’t worry, you probably have Biden derangement syndrome. It makes us all want to choke the living s*** out of some Democrat who desperately deserves it.

·
Registered
10,574 Posts
why would Joe say that? well i don't think it was a Dementia slip. nobody tried to stop him or change the subject. Fraud is very much accepted idea for the Dems, i worked with guys who always preached "Vote Early, Vote Often". i don't believe all of them were joking, this was the Jimmy Hoffa days when the average Union member knew about the Democrat held Voting Machines and boxes and boxes of Illegally filled out Ballots. Cheating by the Democrat was and is pretty wildly accepted...

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Time to start building a gallows.

Well many Governmental Departments are he'd run by career bureaucrats, who would never imagined by the founding father of this country. Are in position of power to much stuff up.

Many of the rank & finale federal worker want to do their jobs to the letter of the law. But are told to stand down, or be fired, transferred to he'll, or demoted if you do not play ball with bosses orders.

Then you got the GUTTER RATS in the MSM who are really puppets at the end of puppet master strings. Manipulating how News is covered, what News is covered, not covered, or are are off limits, to be ignored.

Upset by this purchases you own Newspaper, TV News Service, or Radio Station, and then cover what rock your boat. BTW if you conservative, or put the conservative view on News. You will be hated like Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and other who views I kind of like.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts