Biden Brags About Having The “Most Extensive...Voter Fraud Organization” In History

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Oct 24, 2020.

1. nevernuffglock

nevernuffglock

I’m not a Biden supporter or a democrat. I am a Christian, I am outspoken against communism. There such things as deep fakes. This will become more of an issue in times to come. Dan Bongino has spoken about this. It is probably real, but I can’t imagine they’re that stupid? Who knows man this year has been nuts.

2. Jon_R

Jon_R

If you are talking about the presidential race what good would that do. Illinois was a given and is a given this time around. The Dem candidate will will get all the electoral votes for Ill.

3. RussP

RussP Super Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Wonder why no national news outlet is covering this?

4. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again!

Why is this election even close?

5. Dafrank

Dafrank

i think it's clear that, given that this is real, and because of a lot of factors about its origin, I believe it is, Joe Biden most likely meant by this that he and/or his supporters had the biggest ever organization devoted to combatting voter fraud. However, such a Democrat organization, in typical modern Democrat opposite-talk Orwellian speech, actually means an organization working against the safeguarding of election integrity - integrity Republicans are trying to maintain or restore, concerning the Democrats narrative of imagined "impediments" to voting, like needing a valid ID to vote, needing to get your mail-in vote in before the end of election day, making sure signatures on mail in votes match voter registration records, ridding voter registration rolls of dead people, felons, and those who no longer live in their previous district, not sending mail in ballots without any requests for them from the voters themselves, and to eliminate all ballot harvesting, but especially of those indigents and people of reduced awareness in nursing homes and other facilities for the elderly, where give-away cash and unawareness turn the vote. Yes, Biden probably was referring to an organization dedicated to actual voter fraud, even if it claimed and sounded like it was made to do the opposite. Maybe this was a so-called Freudian slip, but probably it was just Joe being old senile Joe and saying the opposite of what he was supposed to say in the written script that he just couldn't follow. So, there it is, no matter how you cut this, Joe unintentionally revealed the truth. Ironies on ironies. Incompetent Joe can't even lie well enough not to accidentally tell the truth. Ironies on top of ironies.

hogship likes this.
  6. thewitt

thewitt

You do know that there are other seats up for a vote during elections, right? Foreign concept?

House seats? Senate seats? Governors? Mayors?

You may be fine with it, but I am not OK with letting the Democrats steal any elected seats.

Wayward Son likes this.
  7. Jon_R

Jon_R

The reference seemed to be towards getting Obama elected. Either way Cook county elections enough said.

8. hogship

hogship Stop the steal! Silver Member

Freudian slip is my guess.......he meant to say an organization for the prevention of voter fraud. (which, of course, is a lie)

9. cbird77

cbird77

I love it when we have to think, hmmm well maybe he meant it in this context because there’s NO way his mindless pin brain would think before his vocal cords spilled the beans.

10. ReaPer105

ReaPer105

Freudian slip. The truth sometimes just pops out when they mean to lie.

DaleGribble and Wayward Son like this.
  11. Wayward Son

Wayward Son

combating voter fraud? I don’t think so.
    Vote fraud is exclusively committed on the left side of the aisle.
    Dementia Joe let the truth slip out on this one.

12. DannyB

DannyB

It is real. I heard it live. I don't listen to him much, but do a little bit just to see if he gaffs.
    I cannot believe the audacity of the polls, the media, you name it, still beating a drum for this lost man with Alzheimer's.

I have witnessed Alzheimer's first hand. I'm obviously not a medical pro. However, I figure many on here have also witnessed Alzheimer's. He is there. His flash point anger is one of his many typical symptoms.

13. BigBluefish

BigBluefish

FOX News has picked up the story, but they seem to be making a point of covering for Biden, by repeatedly pointing out his "mistake."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-voter-fraud-organization-video-gaffe

Or, they are just being prudent, so as not to appear to be buying into some "right wing conspiracy" or whatever the Left will accuse them of for even acknowledging that it happened.

Bad enough the Dem's nominee for President can't speak, or think, straight.

He's either telling the truth, which makes him a criminal. Or, he is misstating things (again) and is incompetent. Take your pick.

CAcop likes this.
  14. ROGER4314

ROGER4314 Friends Call Me "Flash"

The flick in the OP sounded great and probably is closer to the truth than most would believe. The video probably tangled with the "delete" button where the words "investigation" or "prevention" were deleted. It was fun to watch, but it was probably edited. Even JOE isn't that dumb!

I'm convinced that Pelosi wasn't researching the 25th Amendment to replace President Trump. They want Joe to win, then they'll remove him, and elevate that crazy woman VP to the Presidency.

Flash

15. Grumpy_old_man

Grumpy_old_man

Agreed.

That's the problem with the dems running a candidate prone to senior moments. Sometimes a candidate like that will tell the truth for a change....

Grumpy

CAcop likes this.
  16. Lt. Donn

Lt. Donn PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia

17. Wayward Son

Wayward Son

I seriously doubt Fox News would report on it if there was any editing done.

18. Dafrank

Dafrank

Please re-read my post. You didn't get it at all.

19. WillyM

WillyM

20. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Come on man!!

Imagine him across a table negotiating with Putin or Xi, assuming he wasn't already bought and paid for.

Scary.

CAcop and PBCounty like this.