1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Biden and Obama coming to Flint for drive-in event

By ABC12 News Staff
Published: Oct. 30, 2020 at 10:49 AM EDT|Updated: 10 hours ago

FLINT, Mich. (WJRT) - Former President Barack Obama and former Vice President Joe Biden will be in Flint on Saturday.

They are planning to take part in a drive-in event around 1:45 p.m. at an undisclosed location. The event is closed to the public, but will be livestreamed on the Biden-Harris campaign website.

Obama and Biden plan to discuss bringing Americans together to address the crises facing the county. They plan to encourage voters to cast a ballot in Tuesday’s election.

Afterward, Obama and Biden will travel south to Detroit for a similar drive-in event beginning around 5:30 p.m.

https://www.abc12.com/2020/10/30/biden-and-obama-coming-to-flint-for-drive-in-event/ "

Hiding Biden 2020.

·
Come on man!!
14,384 Posts
It's only undisclosed because they know that Trump supporters will outnumber Biden supporters by a 20:1 ratio and drown out the sound of Biden.

·
Venor ergo sum
3,315 Posts
Sshhhhhh, it’s a secret. Can’t let those pesky Trump supporters show up and drown us out with the pledge of allegiance, horns, and shouts of 4 more years.

·
bene vivere
1,784 Posts
Maybe a discreet gentlemen’s steam bath.

·
Registered
74,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Flint - a Democrat ****hole. Speaks volumes that they feel the need to try and keep a staunch base like that.
Good point. They are just fighting to hold the House now, IMHO.

Reactions: DocCasualty

·
Man, I'm Pretty
29,975 Posts
A secret campaign for President. You can't make this stuff up.

And I thought McCain and Romney ran limp campaigns.

Regards,
Happy :)

Reactions: Fracball

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
Help me out.

Drive in location but.closed to the public.

What does this even mean?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts