Biden and DNC Cheating

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonD, Jun 13, 2020.

1. DonD

DonD

With the backdrop of all the cheating by the DNC in the last presidential election, I do worry about that happening again in a much more insidious fashion.

Everyone knows that the corrupt Donna Brazille gave Hildabeast Hillary the questions prior to debating Trump. And, despite that, FOX brings Brazille on air periodically. One would think and hope that she'd be considered "radioactive" after that massively corrupt affair that got her fired.

How in Hades do we conservatives, and hopefully the Republicans, ensure that idiot Biden isn't not only getting the answers beforehand that he's not being coached from the sidelines?

All he'd need would be a microphone in his ear disguised as a hearing aid and whenever he stumbles as we know he will, his mentor catches him before he shoots himself in the foot figuratively. Sigh. Don

happyguy likes this.
  2. aircarver

aircarver Descent Terminated Silver Member

Well, he can't remember the questions between the time they're given, and the time they're asked .... :upeyes:

The problem is going to be illegals voting, and boxes of ballots 'found' after the election is over .... :steamed:

3. bdcochran

bdcochran

I do not believe that there will be any debates. Why?
    1. there is no question who would win a debate.
    2. the function of the debate is to have the candidates show their speaking skills and one clearly lacks.

Oh, there will be the quibbling about the location, the seating and a host of other reasons raised by Mr. Biden's crew so that they can claim no cooperation from the President in setting up the debates, and thus avoid them.

4. cbetts1

cbetts1

In Donna Brazille's book she talks about the corruption, the pre-arranged agreement between Hillary campaign and the DNC to allow Hillary to have control of DNC finances before she was the Dem candidate.

mike from st pe likes this.
  5. DonD

DonD

I agree, the Republicans have done NOTHING to stop this since the 2016 elections. We will see counties that record more votes cast, almost all for Demonrats, than elegible voters and the Demonrats will just shrug their shoulders as if there is nothing wrong with this and walk off. Don

mike from st pe and B C like this.
  6. fxstchewy

fxstchewy

Jesus! That's who they are, that's what they do, they'll do ANYTHING.

7. PatinAz

PatinAz

They could straight up give the questions and answers to Biden and that bumbling idiot would, well, bumble like an idiot. Ya dog faced pony soldier.

aircarver likes this.
  8. Tuner Sandwich

Tuner Sandwich

Well, they already had the militant wing of the DNC riot and burn multiple cities and occupy a chunk of one.

So, yeah.

9. fastbolt

fastbolt

I'd be surprised if the DNC and the Democrat Party allowed their candidate to participate in any 'real-time' debate viewed by potential voters. Arguably not in their best interest, based upon recent interviews that tried to soft-pedal questions to the presumptive candidate. At this point it would almost appear that even if they had someone standing right alongside their candidate, continually feeding info to the candidate moment-by-moment, it might not provide any practical help with the candidate's actual delivery.

Maybe some scheduled debates between VP candidates, if the dem's want to create voter attention and interest for the candidate in the supporting role for the Dem ticket. :p

10. thewitt

thewitt

I’m telling you guys, he won’t be the not be the nominee in time for the convention. He will withdraw in an attempt to throw the Trump campaign into a spin.

11. Trebore

Trebore

Note: both sides have engaged in 'sideline' coaching etc. and it started many "elections" ago. It is not new or earth shattering! Moral: "don't get your panties in a twist" especially when you have no control in the matter.

12. 6Actual

6Actual Southern Backwater Mafia

Whu? Does DNC cheat??
    [​IMG]

yep

13. bdcochran

bdcochran

I guess that was the reason that this very educated person became a lap dog to Mrs. Clinton.

14. G33

G33 Frisky! CLM Millennium Member

5 million illegal votes.
    All democrat.
    Hope they are not in swing states!
    :)

mike from st pe and B C like this.
  15. norton

norton

I look for the debates to either be cancelled, or not held in a real time version. D's will use the "rona" as an excuse.
    Or Joe will be spoon fed the questions before hand.
    One important thing is not not let the moderators be all Democrat operatives. The R's must insist on this.

mike from st pe likes this.
  16. Officer's Match

Officer's Match S.R.D. v

Actually I believe it was the primary debates vs Crazy Bernie in which the cheater Brazille gave HRC the questions.

17. B C

B C

They've already said they aren't debating Trump. They know they can't put Biden out there as he'll be exposed. The media will do his campaigning and that's what the DNC is banking on.

18. DonD

DonD

Wouldn't surprise me if I'm in error. Thanks for correcting me. Don