GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,610 Posts
America was not an idea. It was a reality.
1. The constitution was a compromise document.
2. The preamble to the constitution was declared by the US Supreme Court many years ago to contain goals, but you could NOT sue on the basis of the preamble because they weren't part of the law.
3. Around 1860, there actually two main ideas: a. once in the Union of States, a state could not leave the Union; and, b. one in the Union of States, a state could leave the Union.
4. Now you understand why he graduated close to the bottom of his law school class. He had said repeatedly in earlier years that he graduated near the top. If you search youtube, you will see Mr. Johnny Carson making fun of Mr. Biden when Mr. Biden gave up a earlier presidential campaign with Mr. Biden's acknowledgment that he was a liar and plagiarizer.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
And in 47 years of government work Joe has done nothing to fix the issue.

·
Sarcasm Inc.
15,090 Posts
No faith in or love for his country. Why does he want to be president if we are such a loser nation?

People like him should just fall in a hole and go away

·
Caffeinator
5,289 Posts
No faith in or love for his country. Why does he want to be president if we are such a loser nation?

People like him should just fall in a hole and go away
He has very little time left for cogent thoughts or meaningful action before his dementia fully overtakes him.
His remaining days could be likened to the failing light before total darkness. He is watching the sun fade away even as his last remaining son does the same.

For me, that is far better than any hole.

·
Registered
599 Posts
What does Joe know? He is weak and ineffectual. Think about the fact they had to run him as interference for Kaamuula-lula. He is the best they have of the “old school” dims? If he was not so stupid and arrogant you could almost feel sorry for him being played. I seriously doubt he has ever had an original thought. Progressive? The only thing progressive about him is his hair loss.

·
Registered
74,473 Posts
He's pandering to the Cultural Marxists and their sheep who hate American and non-progressives.

Reactions: bdcochran and Csv

·
Come on man!!
14,381 Posts
I think it's important to note that if you actually go to Joe's Twitter page and find that tweet, which is near the top, you'll find that there is an audio clip of Joe Biden actually saying those very words. This wasn't his social media manager or writer just throwing something out, it was Biden himself saying that.

Here's the link to it...

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden

I now officially hate the S.O.B., period. I hope his communist ass gets thrown in the deepest, darkest, nastiest prison cell America has.

America is not just an "idea". Ideas get stepped on, cast aside, and rebuked. Ideas are nothing if they aren't turned into something. To come out and directly say that America is just an idea is deeply offensive, divisive, and morally wrong. It also proves that his ability to lead this country is not only absent, that statement also proves that Joe Biden's ability to lead this country never even existed in the first place.

Every single soldier that has died for this country did not die for an idea. They died for the reality of America, the reality that America is the greatest nation that has ever existed in the entirety of human history. Joe Biden just spit on all of them with that statement. Yes, America does have a history of mistakes, but it also has a history of recognizing them and atoning for them, unlike any country that has come before it, or after it. Joe Biden doesn't understand that and he never will. Joe Biden doesn't understand American exceptionalism, he never did, and he never will.

·
Making America great again!
16,225 Posts
Never before, in any election in my lifetime, has the contrast between candidates been so clear. Joe Biden and the Democrats hate America. Donald Trump loves America.

On election night, when I see the millions of votes case for Joe Biden, I will see the millions of people who hate this country. And that is frightening.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I think it's important to note that if you actually go to Joe's Twitter page and find that tweet, which is near the top, you'll find that there is an audio clip of Joe Biden actually saying those very words. This wasn't his social media manager or writer just throwing something out, it was Biden himself saying that.

Here's the link to it...

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden

I now officially hate the S.O.B., period. I hope his communist ass gets thrown in the deepest, darkest, nastiest prison cell America has.

America is not just an "idea". Ideas get stepped on, cast aside, and rebuked. Ideas are nothing if they aren't turned into something. To come out and directly say that America is just an idea is deeply offensive, divisive, and morally wrong. It also proves that his ability to lead this country is not only absent, that statement also proves that Joe Biden's ability to lead this country never even existed in the first place.

Every single soldier that has died for this country did not die for an idea. They died for the reality of America, the reality that America is the greatest nation that has ever existed in the entirety of human history. Joe Biden just spit on all of them with that statement. Yes, America does have a history of mistakes, but it also has a history of recognizing them and atoning for them, unlike any country that has come before it, or after it. Joe Biden doesn't understand that and he never will. Joe Biden doesn't understand American exceptionalism, he never did, and he never will.
American prison cell? Nah. Let him go to one of his practicing Commie countries and see how those experimental labs of his policies are actually working. Then again, he might fit right in.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Crap all over the idea that is America just cause it is fashionable.

"Hey, let's damage the fabric of society just to profit from it."

Scumbag sucks off this country for 47 years, then craps on it for profit.

·
Registered
14,439 Posts
America has always been an ideal. It is our privilege to live up to that ideal every day.

Never give up on the American ideal.

Freedom is an ideal as well, and we continue to work toward a more perfect union.

Biden is riddled with defeatist. I marvel that any American would have him lead our Nation.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
We need a constitutional amendment that Presidential candidates must have served in the armed forces.. It would not have saved us from Jimmy Carter but it would have immunized us from Obama, the Clintons and Biden. Some may ask about FDR. He had previously served as Secretary of the Navy. I would count that as service. Back then, Secretary of the Navy was a cabinet level position.

·
I'm your huckleberry....
17,485 Posts
What does Joe know? He is weak and ineffectual. Think about the fact they had to run him as interference for Kaamuula-lula. He is the best they have of the “old school” dims? If he was not so stupid and arrogant you could almost feel sorry for him being played. I seriously doubt he has ever had an original thought. Progressive? The only thing progressive about him is his hair loss.
All the plagierizing he's done seems to support that.

·
Registered
11,610 Posts
We need a constitutional amendment that Presidential candidates must have served in the armed forces.. .
I propose that nearly every American make a two year investment in America - whether the Peace Corp, the equivalent of the Civilian Conservation Corp, the US military, even picking up trash at the local parks or serving as bed pan orderlies in public hospitals. When you put that effort in, you get realistic and understand that you have a true stake in what goes on. This proposal includes Yalies, princesses, and drug dealers. It includes the looters.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts