Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found another unused holster that I would like to sell. It is a right hand Bianchi AccuMold Vanguard for Glock 17 and 22 models. It is a level 1 (thumb snap) nylon duty type holster. It has had very light use and is in excellent condition (minus a little dust which I will clean prior to shipping). It would make a great range/ranch/hunting/knock around holster.

Information about the holster can be found here:
http://www.bianchi-intl.com/product/Prod.php?TxtModelID=7115

I will sell it for $35 shipped to the lower 48. Payment can be made by paypal (+$2.00 to cover paypal expenses) or USPS money order.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello

New to this site, would like to purchase the holster you have for sale, how can I pay you, providing it is still for sale.

Please check me out on ebay, my name there is centurymax, and I have a 100% rating, just to put you on ease that I'm not some flake.

I look forward to your reply, please email me here or directly to [email protected].

All payment options are fine with me, however I would prefer to get it as soon as possible, and therefore Paypal might be option for you, if so that is fine with me, and I would include the extra dollar for the conversion and send you $26 total.

Regards

Max Langeveld
25550 Black Walnut St
Moreno valley, CA 92553
951-452-5531

1 - 9 of 9 Posts