Beware Virginia – A Remarkable Confluence of Events…

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Intolerant

Intolerant

SAAAAAAAAAWEET! I wanna see the video when they do it!!!! ;)

If you are going Dan, get those people out of those gated area`s! They will be right in the middle of all the armed shooters that will be behind them! Gated folks gonna get caught in the crossfire!

Watch ALL those rooftops... gonna be LE snipers up there just waiting for it to blow.
    And when that happens, all hell gonna break loose.

2. Intolerant

Intolerant

Well thats great, as long as your not outnumbered by the democrat voters. They might of had the chance to beat them had the gun owners had not been lazy and just sat on their asses instead of voting, and teaching the younger generation why we NEED firearms and our rights protected. To many people for far to long, thinks the 2A will protect them. They couldnt be more wrong, as you can see, they are destroying it every day. Whats going to happen when all the indoctrinated children are old enough to vote. It WILL be, Good-Bye America. We`re almost there right now. Now, whatever happens in Virginia on monday, may change the history of this nation. It may not be the bloody begining monday, but that day is coming. One day, as a nation, we WILL have to fight another fight, right here on our own soil. It will not be good. War never is.

Caver 60 likes this.

3. Deltic

Deltic

We should try to keep everything legal as long as possible. There is a good chance we can beat this BS in the courts. We should let them be the first to make a mistake, they will make major mistakes, they can't help themselves.
    I hope everyone gets good pics and video of the Antifa chumps. That way we can begin to trace their connections.

4. Intolerant

Intolerant

I agree that we should find a way to keep it peaceful, but all that will do is prolong what we`ve had to deal with for far to long. Look what they did to NY state... its the same thing that IS going to happen to Virginia, and then the next state, and the next, and the next after that. Where the hell do you think this ends. Its NEVER going to stop until we fight. I think these people already took their gloves off. They are ready to throw down, and i dont blame them... enough is enough. I dont have a problem with it, either. How long do we keep kicking this can down the road. We cant keep going thru this with every election cycle where the govt keeps coming in and taking rights from us. They will never stop chipping away at our rights either. Eventually, we`re going to go to war over it. Just a matter of who shoots the first round. Again, i agree, let it be them. But there are some really pissed off people out there right now. And they`ve had enough of this leftist BS. I surely dont want to see bloodshed, but this may very well be the tipping point with the whole thing going sideways, for BOTH sides. Monday is going to be very delicate, for BOTH sides. If those nazi`s dont stop, the people will stop them, any way they possibly can. I`m for the people of Virginia, whatever they have to do, i fully support them.

5. screwman

screwman

This morning on the news they talked of some “white nationalists” arrested. I despise that term, way too broad. Anyway, why isn’t Northam locked up for wearing kkk garb. People in Va. need to carry signs and posters of that picture. Buy billboards. That bastard is getting away with it.

Intolerant, army_eod and Grayson like this.
  6. willie_pete

willie_pete NRA Life Member

Weren't they also back then in 1776 ?

:headscratch:

7. army_eod

army_eod US Army Retired, EOD, PM, PMP

I say stay away and bring a napalm strike on the bad guys. Just kidding.

8. army_eod

army_eod US Army Retired, EOD, PM, PMP

A VA State Senator says it is a setup.
    Be careful.
    There will be folks there working for the Commie Dems who will start violence with the goal of making it a major national media and agitprop event.
    It will make Charlottesville look like a picnic.
    Trump should be tweeting about this.

9. Intolerant

Intolerant

So tell us your plan how to stop this for good, so that nobody can ever do this in our country ever again.

10. TheDreadnought

TheDreadnought

Or it’s a paranoia and fear based marketing campaign to try and discourage attendance and make it seem like there’s not much 2nd Amendment support after all.

11. Intolerant

Intolerant

Yes, they were, and look what happened. There was also a tipping point back then as well.
    What we didnt have back then, was all this inside homegrown hate against this country. If they blow the lid off this situation, this will escalate alot quicker than people think it will. Whatever happens, i believe Virginia will set the example for the rest of the country. I`m all for a peaceful resolution, but what if it dont turn out that way, then what. And why arent they doing something about these antifa hate groups. Personally, i think the democrats are the ones behind these hate groups.

army_eod and willie_pete like this.
  12. BengalBacker

BengalBacker

I can't help thinking that this is what you're walking into.
    [​IMG]

Mr Meeseeks and Intolerant like this.
  13. nursetim

nursetim

Let’s talk about this for a second (no pun intended.)
    Let’s say your WCS happened, it turns into a massacre with snipers taking out unarmed lobbyists. There is no way to spin that into a positive. The governor will be blamed for orchestrating the massacre, that kills him politically. Leftists are portrayed as the violent actors they are, winning support for our cause. When the media portrayals spin their film, we take to the leftists social media and show the real undoctored event, exposing their fraud and skullduggery.

army_eod likes this.
  14. PeterG

PeterG

If this subterfuge, false flag stuff is true then look beyond the distraction of Virginia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBluefish likes this.
  15. Intolerant

Intolerant

You are absolutely CORRECT!!! There is NO way it can be turned into a positive, for ANYBODY. BUT, what it does do, it shows the WHOLE country, just how crazy the left, REALLY are! They are just dumb enough to try it and thinking they will get away with it. The left has been so consumed by their own self-power, that they dont even see the consequences they are about to bring on to themselves, and the whole god damn country will suffer because of it. Eventually, it IS going to come to blows with ALL gun owners someday, with what these democrats have planned. I suspect, when this 1-20-2020 day is over, people will cower down and just go home, just like every other line that has been crossed. NY state is example #1, Virginia will do the same!

[​IMG]

16. Intolerant

Intolerant

17. cajun_chooter

cajun_chooter

Virginia is fast becoming Nazism … its time for patriot to take heed.. which state will be next on the list ?

18. EOS

EOS National Capitalist

I would guess VA is a “test run”as it were. To see how far they can take it with our current demographics. Rest assured, in 25 years we’ll be lucky to even have a 2nd Amendment left at all. Because immigration has consequences far beyond more Mexican restaurants and cheaper labor.

Well....at least we weren’t racist.

19. Ranger357

Ranger357 Just pixels

THIS.