BETO to black student:ILLEGALS Are Working The Cotton Gin Now

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by callihan_44, Sep 20, 2018.

1. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

View: https://youtu.be/F84qBlzyui4

During a town hall event on Wednesday night, Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-TX) — running against Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) for the Senate seat — told a black American who questioned his support of illegal immigration that illegal aliens from Central America and Mexico are today’s cotton pickers.

Hmm, I think john deere is doing the pickin'

[​IMG]

spork, cbetts1 and Ricky Ricardo like this.
  2. Bish1309

Bish1309

Nice Yes or No answer, Betof.

3. Biggsly

Biggsly Good looking deplorable

Democrats need victims to survive. Strong minded people have no need for America hating democrats.

4. varget

varget

his arrogance on firearms ownership was enough to turn me off. not his job to tell me what I can and can't have.

Steady Glockin, cbetts1 and Rellik like this.
  5. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Typical Democrat thinking, "look black people, we're getting illegal to do the slave work, so you better vote Democrat if you don't want to have to go back to doing the slave work." The Democrat plantation mindset.

Steady Glockin likes this.
  6. marchboom

marchboom

Illegals are not picking cotton. They are, however, operating the machines that pick the cotton.

Wonder how many black folks have lost their jobs due to the hiring of illegal aliens?

Black folks had better wake up soon and get off the democRAT plantation. Illegal aliens are taking their jobs and democRAT politicians are supporting illegal aliens. DemocRAT politicians couldn't care less about black folks. They know they already have the majority of the black vote.

7. MO Fugga

MO Fugga Malt Liqra® Lifetime Member

The handful of black people around here I know can't stand the illegals. And yes, some have lost jobs to them.

8. marchboom

marchboom

And those black folks have the democRAT politicians to blame for their unemployment. Hopefully they have wised up and realize that the democRAT party is their enemy, not the Republican party.

The democRAT party is incredibly anti-black. They just have a very efficient marketing strategy.

Steady Glockin and MO Fugga like this.
  9. cbetts1

cbetts1

If he wins, he will push for higher taxes. The Democrats have already told us that.

10. DWARREN123

DWARREN123 Grumpy Old Guy

What kind of dumb answer was that to give someone?
    Idiot politicians!

11. Random

Random Banned

I see why these posters and their alleged 'news sites' have to avoid using quotation marks.
    I just don't understand what some of the people here get from reading and passing around lies and exaggerations. They can't be dumb enough to believe half of them, but there must be some sort of comfort... or something they get when they pretend something like this is true.
    It must be really pacifying if they're willing to accept it in exchange for their credibility.
    I just read another thread that said claimed this O'Rourke dude "continues his attack on the NRA" and....there's no attack on the NRA!!! He doesn't say a bad word about them. It was ridiculous. Just a bunch of guys here saying they were so afraid of O'Rourke that they were willing to lie, and be known as liars, just for the comfort of pretending they have some 'dirt' on him.
    Sad and lame.
    And not a single man in the bunch willing to step up and say "No, wait guys. That's sensationalist b.s. Let's find something real to be upset about. Making stuff up just makes us look stupid and/or dishonest".
    Not a one.