Beto is obsessed with taking your guns!

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by glockhoarder, Sep 12, 2019 at 9:55 PM.

1. glockhoarder

glockhoarder

I thought the gun controllers always say we're not out to take your guns???

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2...yes-were-going-to-take-your-ar-15-your-ak-47/

You guys have to read this article. His ignorance of the topic is nothing short of stunning. If he thinks a 5.56 will tear someone up I wonder what he thinks most 30 caliber and larger hunting rounds would do.

When have any of you guys heard anyone who knows guns speak of a round as "high impact"?

Then of course there's his quote about people who have paid likely close to $1,000 for AR-15s who want to chop them up and don't need them because their weapons of war (paraphrasing).

I would love to know what percentage of AR-15 owners have all the sudden come to the conclusion that these are evil weapons of war and they want to destroy their own property.

Which army issues AR-15s?

It would be utterly impossible for me to express how sick I am of hearing what is and is not useful for hunting. Every single pro-gun person at every single opportunity simply must push back on this absurd concept that the second amendment has anything whatsoever to do with hunting.

Ugh.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019 at 10:03 PM
  2. Ramjet38

Ramjet38 Mentally Frozen

It's mind boggling I know. Crazy talk and crazy people believe every word he says.

3. fastbolt

fastbolt

And to think that Mr Robert O'Rourke was born in El Paso, TX, too. The Texas of the future?

Caver 60, 1L26, Intolerant and 7 others like this.
  4. glockhoarder

glockhoarder

Once uncontrolled immigration turns Texas blew it is over.

Caver 60, 1L26, Intolerant and 3 others like this.
  5. Glock 17L

Glock 17L Glock 24 & 26

My Wife is watching the liberal BS on the TV now.. Lies all lies..
    Make my guns worth more if you want.
    Buy em back?? That's not a $300 AR it's a $5000 AR.. Buy Some!!

6. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

I am so thankful these idiots are so clueless. They have less than zero chance of accomplishing ANYTHING.

sourdough44, aircarver, 1L26 and 6 others like this.
  7. OXMYX

OXMYX

I like buy backs. The junk in the back of the safe is waiting. Last time I made $300 on a single shot 12 gage I paid $15 for, a free broken .22 and a single shot .410 I got for free.

I'm sure the cops pulled off of their desks to work the tables enjoyed every second in the 100 degree heat.

Out of the thousand folks shuffling through the line with weapons I wonder how many had ammo in them ready to fire.

catman71 and Gray_Rider like this.
  8. varget

varget

these hysterical turds are dangerous. they may be ignorant but they do influence people. there are many who know nothing about guns and don't shoot and they can be swayed by this propaganda.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019 at 3:52 AM
    mc1911, Caver 60, Intolerant and 12 others like this.
  9. glockhoarder

glockhoarder

Needless to say that's not how it works to these fools. It's more like you will be getting back pennies to the dollar for what you paid. Those with extremely valuable collectible guns that they don't like will get back the tiniest fraction of what the gun is worth. One only need look at the liberal Utopia of New Zealand for their gun laws. It is not as if somebody's $10,000 extremely early collectible AR-15 is paid out anymore then again worth one tenth that.

I would assume magazines would just be banned outright and be May contraband despite that many people have hundreds thousands or $10,000 worth of them. Some Thompson mags by themselves are worth thousands of dollars a piece.

of course this whole thing goes way beyond the financial aspect of it obviously.

Caver 60, Intolerant and Gray_Rider like this.
  10. Grumpy_old_man

Grumpy_old_man

Every time that clown opens his mouth he reveals how little he knows about guns, gun-owners, or actual Americans.

According to that ****-fer-brains, there are "...Folks who said, I would give that up, cut it to pieces, I don’t need this weapon to hunt, to defend myself. It is a weapon of war, so, let’s do the right thing..."

What a load of ****. Anyone wants to cut up his guns because he has the emotional maturity of a 10 year old is able to do that without the gov't passing a law that makes felons out of everyone else.

Grumpy

11. Captain Steinbrenner

Captain Steinbrenner

If we, God forbid, end up having a CW 2.0 that piece of **** should be one of the first casualties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. glockhoarder

glockhoarder

I hope you and others are not serious about comments like this.

You like buy backs?? First of all the term buyback is insane of course because the guns were not purchased from the government. second lot of the guns they are going after are extremely valuable. Folks with all sorts of extremely valuable semi-autos will be forced to sell them for pennies of the dollar of their worth. Beyond the economic aspect of this is the fact that folks enjoy them have spent a lifetime collecting them shoot them compete with them excetera. We're not talking about BuyBacks of $30 garbage handguns for $100. Again I hope you aren't serious about this

13. Dragline

Dragline

TX is already magenta on it’s way to becoming the next big blue state.
    The end is coming.

Caver 60, 1L26, Intolerant and 4 others like this.
  14. B C

B C

This loser actually tweeted this

upload_2019-9-12_22-17-5.png

15. OXMYX

OXMYX

I made $300 on a $15 investment plus $4 for gas to get there and an hour of my time which was free.

And anyone that turns in a $1000-$2000 AR for $100 deserves to lose it.

But remember this, the government will make AR's worth $100, the black market will make them worth $5000.

Gray_Rider likes this.
  16. Glock 17L

Glock 17L Glock 24 & 26

I sold my AR-15s to an Amish guy who said he needed them for squirrel hunting at the gunshow, Said his name was Jebidia Oriley & was speaking broken german.. Must have been a terrorist.. Had a Crazy looking hat & was wearing suspenders, Like he was born in the 1800s..
    I can hear those crazy libs screaming about gun control in the distance..
    Need to change the channel..

SabbathBlack and catman71 like this.
  17. kwo

kwo

82% of us think this debate was an insult to our nation. No American flags on stage. WTF over .

Caver 60, aircarver, 63Bravo and 5 others like this.
  18. pizza_pablo

pizza_pablo USN Retired

Hey, I'm thrilled that he is being honest and transparent, but no, I won't read it. You gave me plenty. Thanks!

glockhoarder, catman71 and NewWaveGuy like this.
  19. Dave Lively

Dave Lively

There is also going to be at least one accidental criminal if they do make mags illegal.

At a gun show in the late 80s I bought about 10 surplus aluminum AR mags for about $2 each. I last saw them before I moved in 2005 and am 99% sure they are somewhere in my house. But I could not tell you where if my life depended on it. I spent 30 minutes looking for them a couple of months ago and came up empty handed.