Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wow:So my wife gives me a hundred dollars to buy ammo for our aniversery,she then asked me if I wanted her to go with me to the gun shop to buy it. When we got there she bought me a gen 3 glock 21. Holy cow what a night!

·
TEXAS COWBOY
722 Posts
That was better than sex....huh????

Keep on Glockin'

·
Glock Guy
2,142 Posts
What'd you get her? LOL

·
Urban *******
2,361 Posts
Lucky man. My girlfriend is a california liberal who does't like guns. (but that doesn't stop me, and our kids will grow up shooting)....

·
Glock Sportsman
1,363 Posts
Happy Anniversary..................... and shooting!

·
G21sf .45 ACP
259 Posts
thats good to hear man!! I took my wife shooting and she loves my glock 19. then a few days later my wife and I went shooting again and a buddy of mine came along and brought a ruger LCP. He offered to let my wife shoot it. Afterwards she replies "thanks but I like the glock better, that thing is just to damn small"

·
Registered
124 Posts
My wife pumps money into a separate gun account for me every month. In return, I will happily do anything she asks of me (which ain't much). Congrats to you!

·
AKA Fluffy316
2,208 Posts
:wow:So my wife gives me a hundred dollars to buy ammo for our aniversery,she then asked me if I wanted her to go with me to the gun shop to buy it. When we got there she bought me a gen 3 glock 21. Holy cow what a night!
I bet there are a bunch of guys PMing you to see if she has a sister :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
My fiancee has promised to only buy me gun related gifts for the rest of my life. It's so great to have wonderful women to support our obsessions.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Now you're just showing off.

Although I would be bragging too.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
happy anniversary. good job in updating your sigline with your new acquisition.

·
Lean & Mean
15,586 Posts
Congratulations!
On the G21 of course.
I'm just teasing You :supergrin:

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
My fiancee has promised to only buy me gun related gifts for the rest of my life. It's so great to have wonderful women to support our obsessions.
Of course you believed her.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts