Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
676 Posts
Back when I was younger everyone wondered how I could keep a clean clean shiny car in the dead of winter.
I worked at a garage & before I cleaned up to go out to hit the night spots. I would run the car into the shop, do a wash & clean up on it, chamois it dry to keep the spots and streaks off of it then put it on the lift & run it up on the highest lift to let it dry. And since I just got off from my job as a tire sales man I wasn't dirty just needed to wash the face & hands, change clothes to clean up a little. Then I was ready for a night of running.

· Registered
21,903 Posts
Run the car through the car wash and drive the car fast!

· Registered
633 Posts
Is this some type of ultimate, hard-to-decipher satire by the OP? Anyone?
If not, I've got a similar question: anyone know the best way to open a sardine can? And, to take this even further into irrelevance, how about: how best to convince an ashamed and forlorn cantaloupe that it's not really that fat.

· Registered
131,357 Posts
Is this some type of ultimate, hard-to-decipher satire by the OP? Anyone?
If not, I've got a similar question: anyone know the best way to open a sardine can? And, to take this even further into irrelevance, how about: how best to convince an ashamed and forlorn cantaloupe that it's not really that fat.
No it’s ad marketing by someone who doesn’t use English as a first language.

· You local friendly Skynet dealer
13,970 Posts
Girl friends dress as she squirms while we..................have a meaningful relationship.

· Registered
434 Posts
I gave up hand drying, get a deionizing water filter or get a couple gallons of purified distilled water to pour over the car after rinsing, don’t miss a spot. Takes about 2 gallons for a 4 door sedan so a buck a pop every time you wash...I also got a small atomizer(might not be the right term but it’s like a hand pumped bug sprayer) I use to spray off the wheels after cleaning, makes it so you don’t get that haze.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.