·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Trump's entrance reminds me of Woodstock.
Biden's entrance reminds me of Mr. Rogers Neighborhood.

One thing about Trump is he has balls that's for sure. Who else would have had Marine 1 fly in like that. The people loved it.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I read earlier today... I don't have the exact numbers, but it's basically something like this...
220K Corona Virus Deaths in the US. Since that time...
800K Deaths from Heart Disease
600K Deaths from Cancer
Just saying.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Trump's entrance reminds me of Woodstock. One thing about Trump is he has balls that's for sure. Who else would have had Marine 1 fly in like that. The people loved it.
He's a total rock star; a real showman. That's a big part of what got him elected in 2016. Here's hoping it works a second time.

Biden's entrance reminds me of Mr. Rogers Neighborhood.
Nah. Even without the land of make believe, Fred Rodgers' parties would blow Sl/Cr-eepy Joe's rallies out of the water.

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
I read earlier today... I don't have the exact numbers, but it's basically something like this...
220K Corona Virus Deaths in the US. Since that time...
800K Deaths from Heart Disease
600K Deaths from Cancer
Just saying.
If you look at total deaths from all causes, and compare to the past few years (all available on the CDC website, IIRC) you'll see that we are pretty much trending for an average year in comparison.

Not saying an actual flu season (since it's non existent right now, for some strange reason...) won't push us over the average, but for a supposed "extra" 200k deaths, the numbers aren't really working.

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,467 Posts
Ah yes,, the Senator's fortunate son. I'll bet Fogarty is pissed that the President used his song. Good job Mr T.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts